Chapter 10

Zhong Zheng Lin was lying on the daybed[1] recollecting the scene he came upon during the day. He had been astonished by that sentence 'kill the horse'. The silhouette of her, which dashed out to save people, became more and more clear in his mind. The strange feelings he has been suppressing from when he had left Qingzhou emerged once more. This time even stronger than last time.

It was her again! Did she come to Shengjing to participate in selection? Zhong Zheng Lin felt an annoyance overpowering him whenever he thought that that woman might be chosen by somebody else. He was tossing and turning restlessly in the daybed, having a hard time falling asleep. Zhong Zheng Lin has yet again recalled that dream. If it was not him but some other man.........he abruptly shot up to the sitting position, a somewhat irritated expression appeared on his face.

What exactly was going on? Why did that woman's words and actions have such an impact on his emotions? Including today, he had met her only four times. He had either saw her figure or heard her voice. Even today. Originally he was discussing with Zhong Zheng Ming about court matters while passing by the noisy midtown when he suddenly heard her fierce shouts. He had looked up but couldn't see her appearance from his distance.

This woman, whom he wasn't even familiar with, repeatedly made him lose his cool. No matter what, he could not let things go any further! As soon as he finds out the cause he will take care of this issue.

At the present, Zhong Zheng Lin was genuinely confused. The sixth highness was currently sixteen years old[2]. Although he acted mature and was endowed with a high intelligence, he has never before experienced these kinds of feelings. Thus, it was only natural for him to be ignorant. Despite already being sexually aware, Zhong Zheng Lin didn't have any tender feelings toward women. Slaking up his lust on them won't make him remember them. Moreover, the ones who usually attended him were all men. It was no wonder that he was like a blank paper when it came to the romantic feelings between man and woman.

Zhong Zheng Lin didn't fall asleep until very late at night.

Her silhouette has made yet another appearance in his dream. This time she was standing sideways, slowly peeling off her outerwear till she stayed only in her inner garments. He could vaguely see the curves of her young shapely body. Subsequently, the pair of snow-white hands began to unfasten the buttons on the clothes. As the inner garment was about to slide down........

Zhong Zheng Lin suddenly woke up, breathing heavily. Underneath, his manhood stood painfully erect, his body felt unbearably hot. As he tried to suppress the lust, it came back burning even hotter, making him feel uncomfortable all over. An image of her small fair hands popped in his head. When he imagined the beautiful scenery that would wait for him after her inner garment slid down, Zhong Zheng Lin's male pride couldn't refrain from throbbing. In the end, he wasn't able to hold back his lust. He leaned on the headboard, stretched his right hand inside his underpants and started to work up and down on his flesh. All he could see before his eyes was the image of that maiden from his dream whose garments had already slipped down her body. High and perky breasts, slender waist, straight long legs.......Zhong Zheng Lin couldn't fight back the fervor. A groan slipped from his lips. The movements of his hand quickened. His panting also grew heavier. Until he has hurled himself over the edge, his desire erupting. That white hot bliss was finally subsided.

After releasing his need, which had so abruptly built up, Zhong Zheng Lin's body went limp. He has never before felt so satisfied. His heart fluttered so fast that he thought it was about to jump out of his chest and that extraordinary lightness.....it was something one would remember for a lifetime.

It took a moment for Zhong Zheng Lin to calm down. In the next moment he opened his eyes, his expression unreadable. It was already the second time he had improper thoughts about that maiden. Yet, he was unable to control that intense lust. Zhong Zheng Lin could not comprehend what kind of impulse had possessed him to make him sit for the whole night.