HONEYMOON (4)

After all of the congrats and you guys ended all at 7 Pm. Then you both were about to go on the Limo, both of your parents stop you guys and said

y/d- these are your ticket to BORA BORA, an island in FRENCH POLYNESIA. YOur dad handed a two airplane ticket.

jin dad- this is your hotel ticket. Jin dad handed you guys two hotel ticket.

y/m- i heard it was very beautiful there also here is some cash.

jin mom- and here is little more ok have fun you guy need to be at the airport in 2 hours so go home and pack your things ok .

y/m- it is a 1 week honeymoon.

y/m and jin mom- make sure to make all of us a grandparent you heard.

y/n and jin- MOM!!

you both then hop into the limo and the driver drove you guys home and you both went inside to a little talk.

you both got in and took a seat on the sofa. Then jin talk 

jin- ok so go take a bath and then we go drive to the airport.

y/n- ok

you then walk with your hands holding your dress up to go to the stair. Jin saw that you were struggling so he ran to the stairs to help you.

y/n- thanks

jin- you welcome PALLI (hurry)

you went to your room and took the dress of then your make up, after that you went in to shower and took a good 20 min bath.

after 20 min you went out and choose very comfy clothes to be on the airplane.

you wore this but didn't put make on but you put your hair into a messy bun.

you check the time, but you still have 1 hour left.

so you went pack your things in your luggage.

after packing your carries your thing downstairs and saw jin in the living room. you saw him wearing this