!!!!!THE END!!!!!

4 MONTH LATER-

Y/N POV

I was sleeping so peacefully. I woke up with a sudden feeling of pain and wet. I then bring my hands near my private area and felt the water and a second past I felt a sting at my stomach.

y/n- JIN!! 

jin pov- 

I was sleeping a middle of a dream and then I heard a scream. then I realize it was actually Y/n scream and I also felt a holding on my wrist. I open my eye and then I saw that y/n was sweating and her face look like she was in a lot of pain.

Jin- what happened baby?

y/n- Idk it hurt ahhhh!!

jin- Oh ok have you pack the stuff.

y/n- yes, why/

jin- our babies are coming babe!

Y/N- AHHHHH it hurt, do something, please !!!!!!

I then went to /n side of the bed and then pick her up in a bridal style.

jin- you are very very heavy!

y/n- not my problem it is your kids. It is not only 1 baby but 3!!!!

jin- where is the bags.

y/n- downstairs.

y/n pov

I was being carried by Jin and then he walks to the stairs and then down.

jin- baby gets the key.

I then grab the keys and then jin was still carrying me and then grab the bag

he then walks to the door and open it then walk to our car.

he places me in the car and seat belt me then went to the back and place my bags.

jin- baby where is the baby car seat?

y/n- oh shoot it is at the stairs!! ahhh it hurting so much. help!!

jin- ok wait let me go get it ok.

jin then run inside and got the baby car seat and then came out locking the door.

he then places the car seat in the back seat. then walk to the driver side and started to start the engine and then drive.

hospital-

jin the carries you into the ER and place you on a wheelchair and then call a nurse to help.

y/n- jin it hurts hurry, please!!

1 hour of pushing and screaming your baby was born

jin- oh my gosh they look like you and me so much.

y/n- no she looks like me and the boys look like you

jin mom- h my gosh they are so handsome and beautiful.

y/d- I can't believe I am a grandpa.

jin dad- know right oh my gish.

y/m and jin mom- us too, GRANDMA.

after their conversation jin ask you a question

jin- baby wanna name a baby.

y/n- I will do my daughter you do our boys ok.

y/n- I name her KIM KYUNG-MI

JIN- my first baby boy is KIM DAE-HO  and baby 2 is KIM DAE-HYUN.

JIN DAD- nice name choice jin

y/d- the names are very cute.

jin mom- aww the names you guys choose are so adorable and cute.

y/m- I know right they are so in sync with the name.

8 months later

Today jin and I and the kid are having a small picnic outside at our backyard. We are watching the sunset right now.

jin- baby I am very proud of you sweety for being the best wife and mother.

y/n- and I am very proud of you honey for being the best father for our babies and my husband.

jin- even though it was a forced marriage but I really didn't regret of not marrying you.

y/n- that is so sweet of you

kyung- mi- yea yea

jin- oh my gosh my little princess ( he said and then pick up kyung- mi and kiss her chubby cheeks.

dae- ho/hyun-*baby crys*

you then pick them up and also kiss their cheeks and then Jin pass you kyung-mi and you pass him your two princes.

he then kisses their cheeks and you kiss your little princess cheeks.

then you and jin lean on each other shoulder, while the babies are looking at the direction of the sun.

We watch the sunset.

author- I am very happy with how this FF turns out it was a very good one That I have made. I want to know your opinion so leave me some feedbacks ok. there will be a new FF tomorrow OR the next day. I still need to to do the second season of FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM.