Delilah

Jackson's P.O.V

I didn't like it here at all it was cold, dark and there was no food. Darren was starving me and the baby.

I was now four months pregnant with a little girl, we were going to call her Delilah. I went out to pick some flowers from the garden in the garden behind the pack house house when everything want black, I didn't even notice anyone approach then everything went black and the floor beneath me disappeared.

I had no idea how long I had been gone but I'm cold, scared and heavily pregnant. I don't want to loose my baby and Stiles. Oh Stiles, he'll be tearing himself apart over this, I just want to hold him close and tell him it was never his fault. I will never be his fault.

Hopefully I'll see him soon but I have a feeling I won't be seeing him anytime soon.

~Three years later~

Stiles P.O.V

Three years, Jackson and Delilah have been gone for three years. I can feel he's still alive but he's dying.

I missed Delilah's birth.

First word.

First step.

Heck I don't even know if she's still alive, all I know is my mate is dying and my child is missing along with him.

We didn't even have a chance to get married, he went to pick some flowers and then he was just gone. The flowers were crushed and wilted, completely black. Only the aura of a dark witch could do that, a dark witch is the only being alive that could keep me from finding Jackson. Darren had been quiet but smug, he took Jackson. We couldn't attack his pack, we are too weak from loosing our Luna. We're falling apart and I can't stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this chapter, dramatic, i know. But I am running short on idea's, I should be bringing this book to an end in the next bunch of chapters. Stay alert.

School had just started and it's making me really anxious, so I apologize. Anyway, if you like Teen Wolf and Maze Runners go check out my new book 'The Stiles you knew is gone.'

Love you all, bye!