Bonus chapter!

I have decided to do a sequel, it may take me a little while since I have other books but when I start the story I will post it on my board and write a chapter. The sequel will be the lives of Dylan and Delilah.

Sneak peak:

Sequel – Revenge may be sweet but so am I.

The story continues with the troubled lives of Delilah and Dylan, children of the fiercest Alpha known to man. What could go wrong?

Anyway back to the story.

Stiles' P.O.V

Today was the day, we were finally going to get married. The wedding had been postponed even longer due to our second edition to the family, Dylan. He's now two years old and Delilah is five. Dylan has blonde hair and Jackson' beautiful blue eyes, he has a few freckles but not very many.

Jackson had been worried recently about what would happen when they turn, when I was turned by my previous Alpha. Things didn't really go as planned. Apparently, I have what people call a spark. That mixed with the bite, causing some effects most still unknown. But we have no idea what will happen when the kids turn, it could go normal, or very, very bad.

"Are you ready Daddy?" Delilah asked happily, holding onto my dad's hand in excitement.

"I am indeed, Princess." I replied picking her up and spinning her around, earning a giggle in reply.

"I'm so proud of you son." My dad said with a pat on my shoulder, "Now go get 'em!" I chuckled and set Delilah down, she ran off happily presumably to walk down the aisle like the beautiful flower girl she is.

I took a deep breath before taking my place at the altar, I'm so beyond happy. Even if Scott had gotten away, I didn't care. He wouldn't dare do anything, not now.

I watched as people began to stand and Jackson walked down the altar, looking like a Greek God. Soon he reached the altar and took his place in front of me, I laced our hands together and smiled brightly.

"Do you, Jackson, take Stiles as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" He squeezed my hands lightly.

"I do."

"And do you, Stiles, take Jackson as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Stilinski, you may kiss your husband." In that moment I swear time stood still, I may have though things were perfect before, but nothing will ever compare to this. And I love it.