Pole dancing and noooooo!!!

Edlins P.O.V:-

          "Family isn't always blood,              it's the people in your life who    want you in theirs."
      Well whoever made this up should have included a manual about how to handle those pests who unfortunately share your blood and even though you don't want them they still wanna barge in on your life like no ones business?!
       Like what even?!! All I ask of you god is that I get to spend the zombocalypse in peace. But where is the fun in that?! Whose sadistic plan was this anyways?...
      And before you ask... No, I don't really 'hate' hate my sister. More like intensely dislike her, and yes there IS a difference! But all our differences aside she is like the literal only family I have left.
       What? Didn't I mention our parents aren't alive and we mysteriously don't have any other close family.
        Honestly its like 'someone' up there was too lazy to think about the baggage that might come with relations and decided to just fuck it and kill everyone off...

      *intensely stares at the ceiling as the room shifts around her*

       *dumbie sits on the sofa furiosly typing this chapter, gangz and psy are having an aggressive mario kart war*
          *dumbie looks up*

D:- umm guys ...

G:- Shushhhh!

D:- But...

P:- Shut up WILL YOU!!!

D:- GUYS! SHE'S HERE!
....AGAIN!!!

*crashing noises, gangz upturns the table, psy shrieking war cries and dumbie starts sobbing*

"Are you guys done overacting?"

G:- Wtf are you doing here?!!!

"Wha am I doing here? What are YOU guys doing up here?!! I thought you said no clichés! Where did this 'protagonist doesnt have parents' trope come from? What are you guys, disney or the MCU?"

D:- Technically, they are both the same thing right now an...

G:- Shut up dumbie

P:- Shut it dumbie

"Shussh dumb and dumber"

G:- You dont get to call her that!

P:- We could literally erase you from existence