Chapter 3 - Juliet

Eleanor's POV

"What happened?" Jane asked.

"...It is him." I muttered.

"Who?"

"The man who I met at the nightclub." I replied and turned my face towards the table.

I felt nervous. I placed the glass that I was holding in my hand on the table as my hands started shaking.

"You gave your virginity to him?! The freaking Asher Wright?!" Jane asked in shock.

"Be quiet!" I warned her, checking around if someone heard us.

When I looked at him again, our eyes met. He looked at me, surprised. Then the corner of his lips curled up into a cocky smirk. My heartbeats increased. He winked at me. I turned around immediately. I felt my cheeks turn crimson red.

"He is coming." Jane informed nervously.

"What?!" I asked with wide eyes.

"Hey Juliet." I closed my eyes, cursing with my inner voice as I heard a familiar voice coming behind me.

I bit my lower lip nervously and turned around towards him. He was staring at me with a self-satisfied expression on his face.

"Umm

"Umm...I have to go." Jane mumbled. I gave her a 'Don't go' look, but she left, ignoring me.

"Juliet?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I didn't know we were enemies." He replied, giving me his charming smile and placed his hands in his pockets.

"In this case you are Romeo then." I said sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No, I am not a hopeless romantic like him." He stated arrogantly. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you know about it? Because of that did you sleep with me? Did you want to get information?" He asked mockingly, plunging his eyes into mine.

"How dare you!" I snapped, clenching my fist. "Hold on. You knew who I was when we met." I said, giving him a questioning look. "How stupid I was! Of course, you purposely seduced me." I said, looking into his eyes.

"Seduced you?! Baby, it was you who jumped on me. I just used the opportunity. That's all." He declared, giving me a cocky smirk.

I narrowed my eyes. "I didn't jump on you. I was drunk. I couldn't think straight. You took advantage of my state." I snapped. He made me mad.

He grinned. "Hey calm down, baby. As much as I like you when you are fierce like that night..." He said huskily and took a step towards me. "But I don't want someone to hear that I took your virginity." He added, emphasizing the word virginity. I averted my eyes, blushing. "Despite the fact that I am proud of myself." He whispered in my ear huskily. I gulped, feeling hot. He pulled back and winked at me, smirking. He waved off and left.