Chapter Thirteen

Normal POV:

The sun started setting now as the sky turned to a bright shade of orange and pink.

"Get back here"

Your energy started giving out by now but there was no way that you could give up now, when you had a clear chance of escaping.

"You shitty little human I'm gonna eat you raw"

Oh! except for the fact that a Chimera Ant is after you at the moment, it all happened when you were trying to find your way out of the forest and ACCIDENTALLY you stepped on someone's tail......so yah currently he's chasing you.

A chimera Ant who looked like a bear but with an extremely long tail, so RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.

Your POV:

Your breathing was raged to real high level, sweat covered your back and your forehead but your vigor won't let you down. You paced a bit faster and maintained a good amount of distance between yourselves (hey! forgot you're a badass you just slapped their King)

"Now then, where to next" you sighed

Dropping down to the ground you laid down on your back not giving a shit if someone were to ATTACK YOU RIGHT NOW the moment this thought crashed your mind you got to feet but fell back down from the pain in your limbs.

"Arghh i need to hurry" you hissed

You tried again and again and finally managed to get up but kept on walking keeping a sharp eye towards your surroundings the dark has already taken over but the worst thing was that there was not enough moonlight as well.

'Whoever is up there sure hates me'

Walking carefully through the forest you felt the tiny stones and ticks prick you feet but you couldn't stop, not in this place where your death is probably looking for you. Lost in your own thoughts you stopped dead in your tracks when you heard someone running through the forest and without a second thought you rushed forward.

You've been running for a while now but the sound of someone following just got closer and closer. Leaning against a tree for some support you huffed and panted trying to see a figure in the dark but it was of no use, the dark, the monster lurking in the distance now you realized the comfort the King provided you in his castle.

Tumbling down on your knees you got lost in your thoughts

"Oh Come on you've got to be kidding me I don't wanna do this" you grumbled

Tossing the chess piece on the floor you frowned at the green monster sitting in front of you, who simply looked at you blankly. He barged in your room when you were about to get to bed declaring that he couldn't sleep and that Komugi was sleeping so he wanted you to play with him, and so here you both are, sitting on the bed facing each other bored.

Before you knew it he was behind you and sneaked his arms around your waist pulling you into his lap, you struggled against him and hit him nonstop but he just snuggled his face in your neck.

"Let go let go off of me you green monster you let go of me yo-" you halted in your sorry attempts when soft snores rumbled close to your ear

"Don't tell me" you mumbled

Trying to shake and even talk to him proved futile which meant he's asleep, holding you in his arms on his lap. Could this get anymore complicated. How is possible that the king of chimera ants fell asleep with you in his arms and wouldn't wake up when someone tried to hit him, WEIRD.

Finally, deciding to get things into your hands you slowly cupped his hands opened his arms to get out before taking hold of his shoulders slowly and carefully lying him down on the bed, you shifted him a bit to support his head with a pillow but but as soon as you laid him down and got up you noticed that his eyes were open and an amused smile stretched on his face. Fuming with anger and embarrassment you grabbed a pillow and started hitting him repeatedly trying to get rid of your red face.

Still, the only thing that lingered in your mind was his laugh as he took all of your blows without concern commenting that he found those attempts 'Cute'

A blush rose to your face presently when you slapped your both cheeks trying to forget the green monster and move on but without food or water your body wouldn't travel far so for the time being you tried to tear off an entire bush or a giant leaf covered yourself with that and sat in the corner near a tree leaving the rest to fate. Slowly the sounds drifted away and your eyes which were so heavy closed.

Normal POV:

"Hmm.....what..........whe- WHAT THE HELL" you screamed at the top of your lungs when you saw someone drag you with your feet despite the fact that you screamed so loudly seconds ago.

"LET GOO" you screamed again

It was close to sunrise you could see clearly that it was the monster you were being chased by before.

'SHIT'

The moment he stopped for a while you kicked him with full force making grunt a bit and drop you one leg as you kicked him behind his leg which made him tumble on his knee as you made a dash for it. Your step was your last step cause the moment you made a run you stepped on a pebble which was sharp enough to get into your skin bleeding. Hissing loudly you still tried to stand and run but a claw grasped your neck and thrashed you against a tree hard enough to make you scream a bit. Blinking rapidly to get a better vision to clear up the tears you didn't notice his tail go around your right leg which had the pebble in it's feet.

A piercing scream echoed through the forest when you realized that it was you, the chimera ant had twisted your leg calf in such a way that you were sure it was broken. Tears streamed down your face as the monster in front of you bared his teeth at you licking it's lips his nail cutting your skin in the neck to let some blood drip down.

Your body started trembling and your words choked in your throat. The moment he bit your shoulder harshly a scream escaped your mouth with no control over the words that escaped next

"SAVE ME YOU MONSTER"

If a loud whipping sound along with a loud rumbling growl said something it was that you were saved. The second your body fell downward strong green arms wrapped around you pulling you into a hard chest followed by a nose pressing against your neck near your blood gowling

"I told you" he whispered

pulling you closer against him he growled one last time as darkness consumed you

"Mine only Mine"

Wow WHAT DID JUST HAPPEN HERE OMG! love is in the air. Anyway forgive me for i have my exams so i'll take some time off excuse me so before my exams here you have this chapter.