Chapter Seventeen The End

Edited and changed quite a bit. 

---

I hadn't been back in a while. I was not going to be discarded and thrown away like Kamalani. So, this is where I am currently inside a bank stealing next month's rent. I haven't seen Dabi since and frankly it really hurt. He had at least pestered me when I was down, though for a while I hated him. He had left a part of me torn and a month later it was still just hanging there. I was supposed to be ruthless a cold-blooded killer, but I missed him especially since we had only just started to have mutual feelings for each other.

I grabbed the money and headed out. Before long I had made it back to my apartment. Placing the money in a safe I went to get washed up. As soon as I started the shower a chill ran through my back. Someone was here, and I don't think it is the Delivery guy. "You know... It took a while to find you, but you are getting sloooppy" An all too familiar voice said from behind me. It had been too long and I wanted nothing more than to go and kiss the man who seemed determined to kill me. "Get out," I said to the man. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and I melted. "Please leave" I whispered.

Dabi put his face into my neck and kissed me. "Why did you leave me" I shivered from the kiss and my body leaned into his touch. "Why did Kurogiri want me to die, because I am the weak link" I said with malice.  Dabi span me around and grabbed my face. 

"What are you talking about? Kamalani was unessential you were perfect" I looked away from his eyes. I wanted to scream for him to leave for him to never come back but I couldn't.

"Right" He moved my face, so I was looking at him. 

"It has always been you" He leaned in and kissed me gently at first, thinking that I was going to hit him or something, but my body was too weak to fight at this moment. "I love you, you dummy" He kissed me again this time a longer more defined kiss. A kiss that told me the truth. He did love me, and I had screwed up. "I'm sorry," I said looking down. "Don't EVER apologize to me ever" he said strictly. I sniffled and kissed him. "I Love you" He smiled and carried me over to my couch. I didn't want to pretend that I was fine. I had been fighting for so long over something so stupid. It was a misunderstand and I had screwed it all up. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as a few tears made their way out of me. "I won't ever leave again" He chuckled from beneath me. 

"I know, I won't ever let you" I smiled squeezing him tighter. Everything was going to be better. We would be better. I fell asleep in his arms releasing all the stress from not being near him for so long. I would never go back to being alone again.

--------------------------

Thank you, everyone, who has supported and enjoyed this story. There might be a second one but not from the same x reader. I love this story but it has been a hassle to update so sorry for ending it so abruptly. 

More stories are going to be coming. So please check them out! If you have any suggestions please let me know.