Meeting My Mate

Sorry guys I forgot to put in that the Shadow's pack is Lucy's pack and the Crimson Pack is Mason's pack. Anyways...On with the story!

***********

Lucy's Pov

"Lucy! Get down here you B*tch!", my dad screamed from downstairs. Uh Oh. I better go before I get another beating.

"Yes Alpha?", I whimpered. 

"The Alpha from The Crimson Pack is coming. Make food for all of our guests then go put on something that'll look good on your worthless body.", he said.

"Yes, Alpha", I mumbled. 

I quickly took out all of the ingredients I needed to make food. After two and a half hours, I was done with all the food. The Crimson Pack would be here in half an hour, so I quickly took a shower and got dressed in a light blue dress that I had in my wardrobe. (Picture above)

*******Skip to when Mason Arrives cause I'm lazy like that*********

Mason's Pov

I had arrived in the Shadow's pack to look for my mate. Hopefully, she would be here. I need her to run the pack with me and seeing all the other mates hold hands and kiss has honestly made me jealous. I can't wait to find her.

"We're here sir," My driver, Ronaldo, says as he opens my door. As soon as I step foot inside the pack house, a beautiful scent of strawberries and flowers fills my nose. "Mate", I whisper as I come inside.

 I'm greeted by the pack's Alpha, Morgen, and his mate, Brittney. 

"Welcome, Alpha Dawn. We are delighted to have you visit our pack. Please, make yourself at home." He says.

"Thank you, I will.", and with that, I set on a new mission: Find my mate.

*******

Lucy's Pov

"Lucy!" The pack's slut, Jessica yells as she bashes my head on the wall over and over again. "I told you to clean my shoes! What the f*ck do you not understand of that sentence, you worthless sl*t!" She yells as her minions laugh behind her.

"Next time, do what I say or I'll send you down to the basement and let the alpha deal with you." She whispers in my ear. 

I nod and run upstairs into my room. As soon as I get there, I curl up in the corner and cry my eyes out.

I was going to stop there, but I was feeling nice. :)

Mason's Pov

"Lucy!", I saw a girl yell as she bashes my mate's head on the wall over and over again. "I told you to clean my shoes! What the f*ck do you not understand of that sentence, you worthless sl*t!" She yells as her minions laugh behind her.

"Next time, do what I say or I'll send you down to the basement and let the alpha deal with you." She whispers in her ear. Suddenly, my beautiful mate runs upstairs, tears streaming down her face. I wait until that witch goes away, then follow my mate's scent all the way to a room upstairs. To be honest, it doesn't even look like a room. It looks more like a cage with gray walls all around it. I open the door to hear my mate huddled in the corner, sobbing. 

"We will kill whoever hurt mate!"  my wolf growls. 

"Yes, we will" I reply. 

However, as soon as I stepped inside the room, the sobbing stopped. I heard a little gasp, and suddenly, my mate started shaking.