Rescued

Lucy's Pov

As I sat there crying, I heard a noise in the back of my head.

"MATE! MATE! MATE!" my wolf, Red chanted in my head. 

"Red? Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry, Lucy. All the abuse was piling up on me and I couldn't take it anymore."

"It's fine, I understand. I'm just glad to have you back."

" Me too Lucy. Me too"

 It was then I realized there was my mate, standing there. Oh no. My face went pale and I started shaking. I felt like life was being sucked out of me. Was my mate going to torture me too? Or is he going to trick me into trusting him then beat me to death?

Mason's Pov

She's scared of me? No No No No No. What did those F*ckers do to make her this scared of me? 

"Hey. Please don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you. Can you tell me your name please?", I asked her softly, trying not to scare her.

"M-My N-Name I-Is L-Lu-Lucy, S-Sir.", she stuttered out, obviously scared. I took a step forward, but that was a wrong move since she pushed herself all the way against the wall, still shaking.

"Pl-Please dont hurt me, mi-mister. I-I'll do a-any-anything you w-want. Please!" She sobbed, trying to get away.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's fine, Lucy. I won't hurt you. Will you come with me to my pack so that I can take care of those nasty bruises.", I asked her calmly. 

"O-Okay", she stuttered out, slowly standing up.

I walked along with her trailing behind me all the way to the car. We slowly got on so that her bruises won't hurt her, and my driver drove us all the way to the pack house.

***********

"Lucy? Wake up, little mate. We're here." I said, shaking her softly, trying to wake her up. She immediately woke up.

"I-I'm S-S-Sorry S-Sir. I didn't mean to sleep." She whispered.

"It's fine Lucy. Come on, let's go inside." I said, sad that she's so scared of me.

Hey guys!

I just wanted to tell you all that I am a 13-year-old girl, and I have school. I wrote these first chapters all in one night. I will be updating every day, depending on how much homework I have. Please like this book, and comment below. Love y'all so much, stay sweet, stay kind, and have a nice life!