Demands

Percy's POV

  "Perseus Jackson!" Poseidon announced louder than I wanted.  I walked to the middle of the throne room and kneeled. I looked at the ground, not able to look at the Gods especially Athena as she reminded me of Annabeth's decision.

  "Percy my boy, you have made me so proud. I cannot describe how proud and happy you have made me. Without you your quest, the war and even Olympus would have been lost. You are by far my most favored son." Poseidon said.

  I don't know about that. I mean I'm only one demigod I couldn't have made much of a difference. I thought

  "So since you saved Olympus Zues has agreed to let me offer you this gift."

  I looked over at Zues, who at the moment did not look happy at all. I looked back at dad as he was about to announce my award.

  "I offer you the most prestigious award the Gods can offer. I offer you an award that no mortal has ever been gifted. I offer you Godhood along with a seat on the Olympian Council!" Poseidon exclaimed loudly.

  I was shocked, I couldn't believe it, me on the Olympian council. I looked at the Gods to try to see their reactions. Most were happy, some angry, one lustful and one who was asleep. I then looked at my friends. Most had a look of disbelief on them. I mean I was already offered Godhood once but now on the council. This must be really crazy to them. I then thought about it and while I didn't want to accept most of my friends were Gods now. So I'll have them for eternity. But then I thought about how there were still peaceful titans still serving their   sentence for crimes against Olympus. Then I thought about how Hades and Hestia weren't on the council even thought they're the oldest gods. I finally made my decision.

  "My lord, I will accept your offer." I said

  Almost everyone gasped. They thought I wouldn't accept. Well they better be ready for what's coming next.

  "However... I will only accept your offer if some of my demands are met."

  Again the demigods and even some of the gods gasped. Zues looked angry at me, his eyes starting to look like a raging storm.

"What do you mean Percy." Dad said

"Yes what do you mean Perseus." Zues said with a clenched jaw.

  "I mean that I will only accept your offer if these demands are met and if they are not then I decline your offer." I said sternly

Zues had his fist clenched. Lighting was in his eyes and it looked like he was about to throw his bolt at until Hera touched his shoulder and whispered in his ear. He then calmed a little and looked back at me.

  "Fine, let us hear your demands but I warn you Perseus do not let these demands be out of reason." Zues said

Out of reason I thought. For fucks sake I'm already offered a seat on the council, is that not out of reason. I quickly regained my bearings and stated out loud so everyone can hear my demands.

  "My demands are simple. These demands are for the worthy and those who have been wronged. However before I say these demands I want you all to swear on the river styx that you will abide by these terms."  I said confidently

  Zues again looked like he was about to throw his lighting bolt at me but I just stared at him. I've fought Kronos, Gaea and been through Tartarus. A glare from a angry uncle wasn't going to scare me plus what I'm asking will benefit us.

  "On behalf of the Olympian council we swear on the river styx to meet your demands if they are reasonable." Zues stated angry that a demigod made him swear a oath.