81.2

Wei Luo and Liang Yu Rong talked for a while about other topics. In the end, seeing that it wasn't early, Wei Luo stood up to send Liang Yu Rong off.

rThe two of them walked outside. They hadn't been walking for long when they saw two people at Pine Courtyard's entrance.

They saw Wei Zheng first. She had meticulously dressed herself with a peach pink outer robe embroidered with colorful flowers and a pleated white skirt. There was a pair of jade birds in her hair. Behind her was Song Ru Wei. Song Rui Wei was Song Hui's younger sister. She was fifteen years old this year. She was wearing an autumn color robe with scattered flowers and her hair was arranged into two loops on the top of her head.

Since Song Hui had the appearance of a flawless immortal, then logically, as his younger sister, Song Ru Wei should also be an exceptional beauty. Unfortunately, she was a disappointment. Her face could only be considered delicate and pretty. Compared to an average girl, she was barely superior. But, when she was standing next to Song Hui, she immediately looked inferior to her older brother. But, her body type was pretty good. Although she was only fifteen years old, her body had already developed to match a seventeen or eighteen year old’s. It made Wei Luo envious. Her chest was still faintly sore from developing.

Song Ru Wei had a good relationship with Wei Zheng. They were as close as sisters and often talked to each outside of public gatherings. So, it wasn't strange for Song Rui Wei to appear here.

The strange thing was that Song Hui was with them today.

Song Hui was wearing a silk, sapphire blue robe with a pattern of two lions. He looked tall and thin and his bearing was noble and proper. It seemed that Song Hui had brought them home. He had stopped at Pine Courtyard's entrance.

Wei Zheng turned around, smiled, and asked, "Older cousin Hui, would it be okay if older cousin Ru Wei stayed here overnight? I'll order people to send her back early tomorrow morning."

After considering for a moment, he nodded and said, "Then, I'll have to bother you with Ru Wei. I'll come over tomorrow morning to pick her up. I won't trouble young sister Ah Zheng with sending her back."

Wei Zheng nodded and the two of them said a few more words. Her smile had the charming attitude of a young girl. She looked most lovable in this moment. Seeing that Song Hui was walking away, she hurriedly stopped him by saying, "Older cousin, I'm going to go burn incense in worship at Baoci Temple with older cousin Ru Wei in a few days. Will you come with us?"

Song Hui stopped walking and didn't say anything.

Wei Zheng asked again, "Older cousin Hui, will you go?"

Before he had the chance to shake his head, Song Ru Wei, who understood her older brother the best, tried to persuade him, "Older brother, could you come with us? Baoci Temple is in the capital. It's not far from here. You already finished the court examination and you haven't been busy lately, right? You should go out and walk around to relax."

Their voices weren't loud, but they also weren't deliberately keeping quiet, so Wei Luo and Liang Yu Rong could clearly hear their conversation from the verandah.

Wei Luo just remembered that Song Hui had taken the court examination a few days ago! During that time, she had been sick and Wei Chang Mi had been bothering her. She actually completely forgotten, much less asked him how his exam had went.

While Song Hui was thinking about a reply, he looked up and saw that Wei Luo and Liang Yu Rong had walked down from the verandah. His body froze for a moment. Soon after, he smiled and said to Song Ru Wei and Wei Zheng, "Ru Wei and younger sister Ah Zheng, go without me. I'll have Du Yu follow you two just in case you meet any danger."

Chongfei Manual pt. 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara