6. I'm not sorry {Revised} ✔

** Becky Pov **

Quickly I left the room and took a deep breath. I attempt to regain a little bit of dignity that I had left.

You can do this.

Rachel was there eyeing me with a concerned look on her face.

As I walked towards her, I came across a face that I did not want to see. Matthew came out of the room that I was previously in while back.

"Ms. Brooks, I..." He clears his throat.

"I'm not going to apologize for doing it." He said firmly.

What? Is he serious?

My face burned red.

You're black, Becky, you aren't supposed to blush.

How can he speak about it so freely?

I looked at Rachel. She doesn't seem surprised about it at all.

He probably does this all the time, and I'm just another woman on his hit list. To try to sleep with and toss away.

"I think will take my lunch break now," I whispered. " Is that okay with you?"

He smiled.

"Please call me, Matthew." He sighed. And yes, you can take your lunch break no" He stated

"Rachel, Cancelled all my meetings and phone calls. I'm going to lunch too" He informs.

My eyes widened.

What is wrong with this man?! I just want to take my lunch. Alone.

Now he's talking about taking a lunch break too; Lord helps me.

"Come on, Ms. Brooks I will show you the way. We began to talk about other things, only if you want to" He glared at me intensely.

I looked at Rachel. She came me a weak smile as we walked toward the break room.

** Rachel Pov **

I looked at the new assistant. She is so full of life and innocent.

Unlike the girls, Matthew usually dates or hook up with those girls mean it's easy for him to play them.

They were slutty clothes, begged for his attention, by sneaking into his office.

Of course, they knew he was a multi- billionaire, and a guy like him is a jackpot.

I overheard one girl saying that she will do anything to have his baby.

At that time, Matthew was hooking up with her on and off. She would try to sleep with him countless times. To get herself pregnant.

Luckily, Matthew had me, besides his mom to look after.

I treated him like my son. And I did the only thing a mother would do for her child to protect him. I warned him about that girl, Amy Adams.

He broke up with her the next day. She came by his office, begged him to change his mind. But he didn't.

I know this girl is different and whatever that happened in that office. I looked at him carefully. It seems like he was looking for the exact words to say because he didn't want to scare her, he like this one.

* Matthew Pov *

I don't know what came over me.

As soon as she hugged me, I lost control completely, next thing I knew my lips crashed hard against hers.

Man, I wanted to do more than just kiss her.

But I knew she wasn't going to allow me to do more, by her reaction.

She looked frightened as if she was a ghost.

I followed her out the room. She was walking towards, Rachel. I knew what she was about to tell her.

"Ms. Brooks, What happened in the office." I paused and thought carefully.

Wait, why am I nervous.?

I'm Matt Leonardo, women come to me, not the other way around.

"I'm not going to apologize for doing it," I spoke firmly at the end.

We walked to the break room. I insisted on making breakfast for Becky.

It was still morning so, I made our coffees, and brought two blueberry muffin at the table.

She lowered her glazed, remain silent. So I spoke first.

"Here's your coffee," I spoke gently.

She looked at me. "Thank you."

"I'm not going to sit here, and deny it, " she raised her eyebrows.

I continued.

"There's something about you, It's rare, I can't describe it. Believe me; I know the difference between lust and love."

'Lust is merely a reason why I want you." She blushed.

"Look at me; I want you all to myself. I'm attracted to you, Ms. Brooks, and there is nothing I can do to change that."

She froze.

I cupped her face. "I want you to give me a chance."