Chapter 60

Liana

He tastes of mint and a little bit of wine that we had for dinner.The kiss was first sweet and nice and then it turned to urgent. When we broke the kiss to take in some breath. He put his forehead on mine and said, "you are so beautiful."

I shy away and hugged him to hide my blushing face.

"I mean it." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"You should get going." I said pushing him towards his car. He pouted.

"We will be seeing each other after 3 weeks."

"It will go by fast!" I said smiling at him and opened the door for him.

"I will miss you so much." He said pouting and give me quick peck and got inside the car.

"I will miss you too. Goodnight and take care." I said as I shut the door.

He rolled down his window and he said, "You should go inside now." He said.

I didn't argue and then I waved at him before I entered the apartment.

3 weeks will be over soon.

The next day I went to my parent's place and they were busy cooking a hearty meal because apparently they think I drop by really rarely which is not actually a lie.. they mostly come to my place which is one of the reason.

"I can't believe you two are going to Japan." My mother said as she smiled.

Apparently Mia left out the part that Grayson is going too.. I give Mia a confused look and Mia just give me a sign that said shut up!

We had family time together, we went out for movie and dinner and decided tomorrow we will bake something at home because apparently baking is our family tradition when there is a get together like this. I didn't get a chance to tell anyone about my relationship with Oliver and thought it will be a great idea just to avoid any questions.

Mia was so excited for the trip that she actually finished packing her bags and things for the short escape from the reality. She named few places she is excited to travel to.. on the other hand I feel like I am going for a business trip.

Oliver and I text each other much more often after our official day together and soon it was time to go for the 2 weeks trip to Japan. Oliver texts that morning telling me to always be with my sister and Grayson. Not to be alone. Keep my phone on and text him and I rolled my eyes and assured him to take care of himself and I will be fine.

He called me and told me that he look forward for pictures of my trips and again repeated the things he texted and said he is so worried about me, but want me to enjoy at the same time keeping in mind what he said. It was funny to watch that and I said I will be fine for what seemed like the 1000 times. He was calling me from Paris that time when he called me and he said he wished I was here, so he could take me to Eiffel Tower and I laughed at how cheesy he was being.

Mia was oblivious to things as she was excited. She couldn't sleep the whole night and was scared that she forgot to pack something for the trip. We were dropped to the airport by Caleb and Grayson was already there waiting for us. He greeted us and took us inside. Apparently, for this trip, We used Oliver's private plane. Grayson said that Oliver invested in some.. and find it more convenient having his own plane. The hours to Japan was super long. We were treated really well. There was a small bar with a bartender and a room to sleep if you are not comfortable with the super comfortable seat. Mia and I hardly flew anywhere, we actually never flew out of the country and travelling to a long distance sounded super tiring, but it was fun. Grayson told us that someone will be picking us up and we will be staying at the Company's hotel- not at all surprising since Oliver invest in a lot of things around the world. He said that we will be touring around in the area where we are staying and rest and tomorrow we will tour the city and day after I can visit the Anime Comic Centre and check out some Artists' works and I was super thrill about that. I was able to take a nap and by the time we reached it was evening in Japan.

True to Grayson's word, someone did come to pick us up in the airport. A man holding a sign with Grayson's name and he drove us to the hotel. Grayson was fluent in Japanese- not at all surprising. He spoke to the person driving us to the hotel and translated to us.. By the time we reached the airport it was a little exhausting and overwhelming. The hotel was a fancy and expensive one and if I wouldn't have come with Grayson, I would be missing an opportunity to live in such an expensive hotel. Mia and I got to share a room together even though Grayson said that a separate room is asked for all of us, but Mia and I was comfortable with sharing room together. Grayson did not want to push so he nodded and asked for the change to the manager of the hotel.

We decided after shower to meet near the reception and then go around the area. The hotel was located at the centre of the Tourist spot.. there were malls, street foods,restaurant and many different things in that area.. I texted Grayson as quickly as possible that we reached the hotel and we are going out soon.

He texted me to be with Grayson and not leave his sight and said he will be leaving for a business meeting soon and he hope to talk to me soon. Mia and I went down and found Grayson already waiting for us and he smiled as he saw us.

"Are you ready for the first day in Tokyo?" He asked as we approached him.

Author's Note:Thank you for reading this book. Please vote for the chapter and share this book with other readers. Your support means a lot to us. Read our other book, "Seasons of the year." You can find that book in our profile. And support us in that book too. Next update will be tomorrow! Happy readings!