Updates about "Beautiful Us"

Author's Note:

Please add our book, "Beautiful Us" to your library and readings lists.

            Synopsis of 'Beautiful Us'

Book II

Broken and lost, Liana moved all the way to Seattle to become the Manager in her best friend's New Cafe . Opportunity flooding her way is overwhelming her, she meets Oliver again and this time he was no longer the warm Oliver she met before. He was distant and cold and most importantly he was arrogant. Their two souls once broken, reached out to one another, but Liana's denial was stronger.Liana thought that Oliver was making everything harder for her, but in fact he was doing the opposite. They decided to let each other go, but it seem like fate have something else for them.
       With Liana getting an opportunity to publish her first comic book, with meeting a crazy woman in love with Oliver will they be able to work out again or will Liana's denial be stronger and break them again?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please support us by voting for the chapters and sharing it with others. Thank you so much for reading "Beautiful You." It's been crazy, your supports was absolutely amazing. All the pictures used throughout this book is credited to all those amazing people/photographers who took the pictures- All pictures have been taken from Pinterest.Please continue to support us in our new book and also, read our other book, "Seasons of the Year" Which you can find it in our profile too. Follow us for more updates. Thank you so much once again. Lots of Love.

Sincerely,

-pcyxoxo-