Chapter 9

I OWN NOTHING OF ONCE UPON A TIME OR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!!! If I did, then it would be a lot different!!! Regina would have gotten her happy ending! I love her character. After this chapter, it is not going to be following the show or book. Also, I will be working with some of the plots of the show Originals. I'm sorry I am not following the plot.

   Regina's POV:

    Leaving Storybrook was one of the hardest things that I had to do. It was a life that had control over. Henry was there.  I was happy when Henry was younger. Then Snow had to give him that book. That's when everything went downhill. I am satisfied with my new life. I have people who are my friends. They know my past, and they are not afraid of me. Well, maybe that's because they have done things that are just as bad. I also found someone who is there for me. Talking about what we are laying in bed.

  "What are you think about love?" Klaus said kissing my bare shoulder.

 "Just how much my life has changed these last few months," I said turning around.

"Did it change for the better?" He asked me. 

"I mean meeting Rebekah and Damon was good," I said smirking at him.

"What about me?" He asked pinning me to bed.

 "Hmm, I have not decided yet," I said.

"I am going to have to change your mind." He said bringing me into a kiss.

Later that day

  When we finally got out of bed, we just hung out at the house for the day. It has been a rough couple of weeks. Now the Esther was out of the way things were going to be better. We made it official a few days ago. Klaus decided that it was time to end the feud with Elena and the Salvator brothers. He was willing to make a change for me. It was great. It was about 4 in the afternoon when he told me that he needed to go. I kissed him goodbye, and he left. The rest of the day I decided that I was going to clean. I have not had a lot of time to clean. I also caught up on all my paperwork and did a few things for the town. I was only going to be the Mayor for a few more weeks. They got a new mayor to step in. I was happy to give them the position.  They needed someone who knew the town's history — someone who deserved the job.

  It was an hour after Klaus had left and I was making myself dinner when I heard a knock on the door. I walked out of the kitchen to the door. I unlock the door and open it. I open it to see Damon. He has a bottle of Burben in his hand.

  "Are you okay?" I asked him.

 "Elena broke up with me. She says that she does not know why she was with me. She says that I am too reckless. I have done to many bad things."  He said walking into my house.

 "I'm sorry Damon," I said leading him into the living room.

 "I am so tired of everyone thinking that I am evil. That I am a bad person. I mean yes I have done bad things but so has everyone else.  You understand don't you?" He said flopping on the couch.

 "I understand.  Everyone thinks that I am evil when I have given up on my evil ways. I know that I have messed up, but I hope people can look at who I have become." I said to him.

 He looks at me. "You and I will never be treated like real people, will we? We will always be treated like monsters."

 "We will. I am going to go pick up food from the grill for us." I said grabbing my coat and keys. "I will be back soon."

 He throws his head back and says okay.

 I walk out the door and to my car. I got into my car and started my car. I drove my car to the Grill. When I get to the Grill, I sit at the bar and wait to be waited on. Matt came over to me.