gym

Kaidou, in attempts to avoid siaki showed up late to gym.  so that left him alone to change.   siaki made some convient excuse to go back in (from outside where he was at the track) so that he could just happen to run into his small babe. 

kiadou dressed rather slowly being all sad and mopey.  perfect for siaki.

siaki popped in as soon as he was out of sute from people.  he rounded a locker

"siaki! i didnt see you come in!!!" kiadou shouted covering himself instinctivly. 

"that was the point.  youve avoided me all morning." 

"well i thought it would be best... to get out of your life so you can date teruhonda ( i maybe got the name right i honestly dont care enough about her to know it.  she trash)  now.   Make it less awkward..."

"i dont want her.   are you an idiot?" he asked

"hey! dont go calling names now.  i mean shes perfect and wants you.    shes better than me so of course youd rather have her."  

"you ARE an idiot." he laughed.  kiadou huffed and crossed his arms.  "kiadou, think carefully.   what is a MAJOR difference between you and that blue haired bitch?" he asked mono-tonally (maybe thats a word) 

"shes perfect...." he whispered feeling attacked. 

siaki put his hands on each side of kiadous face and forced him to look up. 

"SHE isnt my type." he emphasized the she.   kiadous brain gears started turning, slowly but they turned. 

"cause shes a girl?"

"bingo!" he smirked and pecked his forhead.  "not only that... shes not you.   i want you and only you.  So dont go getting upset and avoiding me again.  or ill have to punish you." he said and slapped kaidous ass as he started to walk away.

"hurry up before you get marked late." siaki warned leaving for the track field. 

(so yall think siaki got hella dom vibes? like in show/manga/ in general)