12.

"What do you mean guys," I say and I back away only to bumped into a wall but I came downstairs. I look up and see Namjoon smirking. "Isn't that right kitten have I ever told you, you look so sexy today" Namjoon eyes were on the collar then looked me up and down like how I look at a bag of chips. And let me tell you he looks too hot while doing it.

Why do I have to be surrounded but freakishly good looking men and a good looking Jungkook?

"Oh, master don't worry we will claim you" I turn my head to see Jimin giving me a full on look like dammm.

Ok, I need to get out before they actually eat me. "Well don't you look at the time, I think I am going for a walk see ya" I make a sprint for the door or at least I thought I did

"Y/n where are you going" I see a Yoongis hand around my waist.

I have a mirror by the door because why not and I see the Namjoon Jin and Tae full in looking at me like a dinner. "She's trying to escape faith which is to be claimed by me, of course, the most handsome needs the prettiest girl in the whole wide world," Jin said as he yanked me out of Yoongis grip and licked the lining of the choker. Wtf is happing here.

"Awwww Y/n looks so good in that choker, do you want to be claimed." I was about to say no but I guess you know people and interrupting. "Of course you want to be claimed, who wouldn't want to be screaming my name" I turn my head to see Jungkook saying that ish. "Awww Look Y/ns blushing, don't worry I'll make sure you're happy when you ride me," JHope said. (A/n I cringed so hard writing this but whatever) "Hey JHOPE you gonna share her because I want a piece of that too"

The fuck is happening to my babies. There not Pure anymore.

I need to zoom out of here. I look to see Jimin hands being placed in my him and Jin is still licking and lightly kissing my neck. Don't unleash those unholy moans Y/n hold them in.

"G-Guys umm I got something to say" think y/n think

"What is it baby" Namjoon whispers

"I umm have chokers with all your names on them yea, and I was wondering" I pause and think of a plan so I can get out of my house. Got it

I walk to Tae as Jin seemed interested in what I am talking about. "If I can go put them on" Y/N SUMMON MY INNER HOE

I play with Taes ears and nibble the bottom lobe. "You know for when we do it" I see Taes blushing and his hands reach my hips staring into my eyes as if they were a galaxy of Gucci. His hand tightened and I ain't gonna lie that felt like I almost cracked something.

"Sure Baby" Namjoon pulls me from Tae and I kiss his cheek.

Then I slowly walked to get my keys swaying my nonexistent hips/existent hips (whatever you prefer)

And I walk back to my front door and pushed a button to set a code, I am sort of rich. It makes sure nobody gets in or out and it will go off in 39 seconds. I mean what would you do if someone broke in at 3 o'clock or even a demon broke in and they try to hurt you. You lock them in until you get help. "So nobody walks in and see me in this state when we do IT" I giggle and the boy's eyes are half-lidded and they are heavily breathing.

I walk towards them but enough so they can't reach me. 15sec.

I BOOKED IT UPSTAIRS.
And locked my door. "Wow, that was I interesting" I bear feet slapping the wooden stairs. "You can't escape now kitten!" I here Jin say so I open my window and climb out.

I am meet with the crisp cold breeze. Ohh that intense. I turn to see my door shaking. 5 sec.

I close my window and I hear my door break open. I take off the choker and leave it by the window then jump off and run to my friend's house. Damm