29..

[Stage 2: You can run away from your problems]

After 1 year of peace

Y/n pov

After a year of living with the boys, I have learned to love them more and more. I have also learned to count on them in desperate times. An example is when Jimin had broken his right leg when they were dancing, and during this time I was home sick and jin said I couldn't get up from the bed because of my high fever. Namjoon had taken Jimin to the hospital and they checked it out. Today Jimin is perfectly fine other than the scaring he has on his leg but I have never thought he was less beautiful. The boys and I are also in a polyamory relationship, meaning we basically date each other. I don't care what people think as long as I am happy and the boys are happy is all that matters to me.

Also, Lucy and B/f got together, the boys are less protective when it comes to me now when it's her but if they smell another male, they will flip. I have to go through multiple scenting and if they're in heat ya so much worse, but I don't want to go into detail with that.

"Y/n ready to take us to the hybrid park" I nod and step away from the computer. The music career has really taken off, I know they will continue to get better in the future. As long as they have faith, they can do anything.

"Jin loads everyone into the car, and I will gather the blankets and the food" Jin gives me a handsome smile before heading down the stairs. "Everyone gets in the car, GET YOUR FINE ASSES IN THE CAR!" Ahhh that's my Jin. I see a mob of men that I call men into the car.

I turn back around and go to the bathroom. So we need towels and the sandwiches that I had bought from Walmart. Opening the closet while humming a tune I pick the towels and place them in the beach bag. Picking up the last towel I see a letter left where the towel had once lied.

I pick it up and turn to see the same stuff we saw one year ago. Okay, calm down. "Y/n hurry up!" I hear a honk and an impatient Jungkook. First of this bitch didn't tell me to hurry up but with the current situation, I don't really care about what he thinks.

Calm down, it probably is just a letter from someone who has a stamp almost exactly like my father. Breath in and Out. Focus, the boys need you Y/n.

I walk to my room and place the letter under my pillow so I can read it later. Running down the stairs below quickly stopping to hurt the sandwiches.

I run outside to see all the boys in the van squished together. They look like they're arguing but I can see Jin at the wheel smiling.
"Okay, guys I got the supplies, put them in the back for me Yoongi, please" He gives me an unsatisfied look before nodding. "I saved a spot for you" I smile at Jin and take the spot, I play the music before looking outside the window.

"Y/n I can't wait to see James at the park" I hear Hobie say and I smile at him through my side window. "Oh well wait till you get there, then you can run all you want, and Yoongi you can sleep but you will have to run a bit or walk at least" I hear a hiss in return and I turn my head to the fussy hybrid.

"Ohh Yoongi Hyung is in trouble" I nod towards Jungkook who had said the last statement. "Yoongi if you don't do at least some exercise then you will have no Tuna for the whole week," I say with a serious face and then Yoongi gave me a glare. "Fine" Yoongi growled out and I giggled. Once they can make me happy even when I'm stressed.

"Were here!" Namjoon shouts with joy and I get out. "Okay, you guys can run off while I set up the food and the towels for when you guys return."  The animals run and I go over to find a spot where there is shade but also a bit of sunlight.

I find an oak tree that was on the side of the park so I can see everyone. After the scientist had left the hybrids to escape more people bee cane aware of there existence and accepted them. Well people do hurt them still them and it just makes me want to scream the Government I do a better job at protecting them but people have also made stores or places dedicated to hybrids. An example is the hybrid park when my boys escape apparently hundreds did as well and they have mates to bring up their population. Soon in the future, I feel that there will be more right for hybrids and they will have jobs and be able to walk free as we humans do.

"Y/b I walked around the lake can I have my Tuna sandwich now" I calms back into reality to see Yoongi I in front of me with a small smile. "Dozing off again huh" I nod and go through the bag to hand Yoongi the sandwich.

"Now that your here, please round up the hybrids and I will set everything to eat." He takes the wrapper off immediately and then starts to eat the tuna sandwich like no other. Couldn't wait for a second huh. I get out the 8 towels and lay them on the floor as I get the sandwiches from the stay and put them also on the floor.

Looking back I see Jungkook and Jimin and also Tae running back. I guess they hungry huh. "Come on pigs, were eating" Jungkook gets here first and I hand him his food then Jimin and Tae and then Hobie, soon all the others follow suit and were all dining on the floor chatting up a storm. "Y/n are you okay, you seemed to be dozing off more often," Jimin asked that question and I'm just astonished they noticed, look at my loves, being detectives and ish.

"Well, since you asked, lately I have just been thinking about what the future holds for us" I give him a smile when I feel hands wrapping itself around my waist. Glancing to the side I see Namjoon giving me a dimpled smile. "Y/n if there is anything bothering you, please, don't be afraid to come to us." I nod and give him a kiss on the cheek. I'm afraid if I do tell you that my father will come to you.

"We really mean it Y/n" I turn to look at the boys to see Hobi on my shoulder in his ferret form rapping himself on my neck. Soon Namjoon joins and he transforms and raps himself on my back. The others do the same and I'm just glad I brought some extra clothes for them to shift back into.

"I love you guys" I get a lick in the face from Jimin in return and a cute nose bob from Jin.