Jealous part 2

No hate I like her

I roll my eyes "great" i say to myself. I get out of bed and get dressed and pour myself some cereal. I eat slowly to try to get my mind off austin but its not working. I look at my phone, not any text or call from him. I have nothing to do today so i go on instagram. I see pics of austin and camila all over. I throw my phone out of anger and begin to cry. A few minutes later i get a call. In hope tht its austin i pick it up but its alex "hello?" He says "hey whats wrong?" I sniff "nothings wrong." He stays silent waiting for me to spill. I ask "do u think austin and camila hang out too much?" "Ok Y/N let me be honest here I think that they really do hangout a lot I'm sorry" "yah can u come over I'm feeling lonely can u bring lily (his fake sister) so I can play with her is that ok" he says "of course Lily loves u"he says and u both hang up I wait for about 20 minutes and finally alex comes. I manage a smile "hey." He sets lilly down from his arms "were u crying?" I wipe my eyes "huh? Nope im fine." I change the subject quickly "hey lilly!" I give her a squeeze. She laughs "hi Y/N." We walk into the family room and play with lilly and spill my feelings about austin and camila to alex. He says "if u think tht then tell him."I say "but he'll think im just jealous or being paranoid, overreacting something like tht." With tht i hear the front door unlock and i see austin and camila walk in. He says "hey Y/N is it ok if camila has lunch here?" Camila and i are friends but im just annoyed with her flirting at the moment.

Like and comment for part 3