Jealous part 6

No hate Only for story

My POV:

"I love u." He says to me. I stare at him waiting for him to finish "and camila its complicated." I roll my eyes "i knew it." A tear rolls down from eye and austin tries to wipe it but i move away from him and head downstairs to watch tv to get my mind off all this crap. Im living with austin and i really dont have a place to just dissappear off to so i decide to ignore him. "Babe come on talk to me please it's com-" "I get it austin it's complicated but I just can't sit around and wait for u to make up your mind I already called my mom to pick me up I'm making it easier for you I get it u love camila since it's always Austin and camila time I'm sorry austin I can't be with someone who doesn't know who he loves" I explain he finally broke down and started crying and that's when I here the door open revealing Camila for some reason probably listening to us fight She rushes to him and asks "austin whats wrong?" I say "i'll leave u 2 alone." Camila looks at me confused but carries on trying to help austin. Im in the kitchen and i look at her from the corner of my eye. I wouldnt blame him for loving her i mean shes gorgous, funny, sweet, amazing singer and skinny. All what i wanna be.

Like and comment for part 7