Chapter 3: Daddy and Papa

Once I was done drinking when the women asked if I wanted to smell marshmallow or bubblegum? She gave me a smile when she understood that I wasn't going to answer then put the mask on me the same one Allen has on. She clicked some thing on the machine that was connected to the masks tube.

I instantly smelt marshmallows. I wanted to smell more and more of the scent. I never smelt something as good as marshmallows. "Haha you like the smell?" I just look up at her. "Here you go." She gave me alligator and I giggled a little and she let out a aw. "Oh I can't wait for your Daddy and Papa comes and see your cuteness."

At this I was confused I don't have a Daddy or a Papa. There is a noise and the woman left me. I felt alone even if my twin is right next to me sleeping in another crib. I doze off for a while.

I hear the doors open and I look to the doors to see a two big men and a teenager walking behind the lady. "I'm sure you'll just love these two! There just the cutest." The women said. The teen said nothing and walked over to me. The biggest man hummed while the smaller one ran up to my twins crib. "Aw hunny! I want this one! He's just the cutest."

"Kayden, make sure you look at all of them." He stand back not looking at my twin. The smaller male came and looked at me. His eyes went wide. "OMG! There TWINS!" I stare him in shock and fright. "I want them!" At this point the taller male walked over to me. "It seems there are but only one we are not having twins."

"Yes we are!" The smaller male yelled waking my younger twin. Allen started crying. The smaller male went over and picked Allen up and bounced him. I want to be bounced it seems like fun! I look up to the taller male, I reached towards him and moved my fingers. Showing him I want up. He just looked down at me with a stare. He wasn't smiling or anything he was not showing any emotion.

Once I figured out he wasn't going to pick me up I look over to the teenager he was a little scary looking but not as bad as the taller male. They were all really muscular. The biggest one was the taller male then the teenager then the smaller male. The teenager poked my cheek. "So in a few days they will be the size of a one year old." The teenager said looking at the lady.

"Ah Yes they will be! All because of the neonate in the IV and they will have a mind like a one year old because of the mask on his face! Right now he smells marshmallow but it's not marshmallow it's Breabbelyn it effects the brain to think that's its a child. It doesn't last a long time though so you will have to come in every 2 months, but it could be earlier because not all baby's react the same way." The lady said and smiles at the teenager.

"So they will stay a one year old forever?" The lady nods.