Chapter 5: Marshmello

The lady put me back in to my pastel green crib and I smelt so much marshmallow it's suffocating. Like two minutes later I hear my brother scream bloody murder. I try moving around but my body hurts. "Now if you come back tomorrow at 1:00 P.M. they should be ready!"

They nodded and left, but Kayden, the small male lingers a little bit. He left once the bigger male picked him up and left. I look to my left to see my brother in his crib looking right at me. He stares at me and I stare back at him. His eyes where red from him crying about the needles. He hates needles I hate them too but he hates them even more.

Right when I thought the smell of marshmallow starts to die down it hits me again. Should I just sleep? It sounds like a good idea to me, but what if they stick me again? I look over to my brother to see him looking at me still. "B-b broth-brother." I say. I don't want to be in this crib anymore.

I can feel my eyes start to water. I want out. I let out a cry, then the flood broke. I keep crying until the lady came in. She came over to me. "Ah sweetheart don't cry." She rubbed my cheek. "Here let's go back to sleep." She messed with the box that was connected to the mask. I started to feel really sleepy. "Good night."

Then it when all black.

I blink my eyes open a few times. I look to see the bars are a little bit taller. I look to see my brother sleep something looked off. He looks younger?! Like he is 5ish 4ish. I can't move my head that much, but I'm able to move it so I could see the window. It's still dark out.

My stomach started to growl. I tried to move my arm, but I couldn't. I let out a whine. I then try to move my legs, didn't work. Then the same lady came in she came to me with a bottle in her hand. "Aw is someone hungry?" I just stare at her.

She moved the bottle to my mouth. I turn my head I don't want milk, I want real food. "Aw come on, I know you are hungry." I roll my eyes. She tried to force it in my mouth. I move my head the other way. She then pinched my nose, making it so I can't breathe. I move my head back and forth trying to get her fingers off. Once they didn't come off, I breathed though my mouth making it so the women can put the bottle in my mouth.

I don't suck on it though, making it so the milk can't come out. She started to squeeze on the bottle making it so milk came out. I start drinking it because it was flooding my mouth. After a while I relaxed. I close my eyes and sleep.