𝕭𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞

||Chapter 7: Breakfast With The Family||

"Madame?" I heard a low voice whisper next to my ear. "Madame?" My eyes gently opened and I looked around the room.

"Yes?" I said trying to find the source of the voice.

"Madame, breakfast is ready," the voice said again. I looked around the room one more time and then scratched my head in confusion.

"I forgot to take my pills," I mumbled, convincing myself I was crazy and twisting in the bed, shooting my eyes closed once again.

"Madame!" The voice yelled and I jumped up surprised. Finally, I was able to see the source of the voice. A little small creature flew in front of me. It's wings resembling fallen rose petals from a futile garden.

"Tinker Bell?" I asked still dazed from my sleep. "But where's Peter Pan?" I looked over at the window and chuckled. "Is he waiting outside? Are we going to Neverland?" My chuckles turned into giggles and my giggles into laugh. The fairy stared at me concerned but said nothing until my craziness was over.

Rubbing my eyes and stretching I became serious again. "Sorry. How may I help you?" I asked not even questioning the fact that I was talking to a fairy. I mean, if Gods are real why wouldn't fairies be real?

The fairy gazed at me for a few minutes but then shook her head and shrugged her little shoulders. "The Lord," she said. "He is waiting to have breakfast with you." I looked out the window and realized it was still dark. Scrunching my nose, I massaged my head and laid back.

"What time is it?" I asked falling back asleep.

"Five am, Madame." I groaned and kicked my blankets. Don't they know that humans have to have at least eight hours of sleep to be able to function properly?!

"I'm not going!" I complained.

"But Madame!" 

"Tell him he can suck my dick and eat my ass if he wants to."

Suddenly the room shook with laughter and I knew it must have not been the fairy because if it was - well it just wouldn't have been normal.

I peeked around the room with one eye and moaned in embarrassment. I was no longer sitting in bed but on a table, in the kitchen, full of Gods. And at the end of the table -opposite from me- sat Hades with venom in his eyes as he stared down at me.

"Good morning," I smiled innocently shifting in my seat and gripping onto the blankets that were still thankfully around me.

"Good morning," Aphrodite said leaning her head in her hand and smiling towards me. Next to her sat Eros - thankfully still alive - and on the opposite side Poseidon and Zeus. No wives. Thank god!

"How did you sleep?" Poseidon asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"Good and you?"

"Not very," He said with a frown. "My kids were up in my ass the whole time."

"I don't think Jason Mamoa could fit in your ass but okay," I comment laughing at my own joke. Everyone stared at me and, realizing that they probably had no idea what was coming out of my mouth, I gestured with my hands for them to forget about it.

"I want to personally apologize," Zeus began looking over at Hades and then at me. "For Caroline's behavior yesterday."

I took a bite of my eggs that were absolutely perfect and looked over at Hades. He stared at me and shrugged his shoulders indicating that he was not going to accept shit.

I sighed and placed my fork down. "Don't worry about it," I said.

"Wait," Eros interrupted. "Aren't you going to apologize?"

"Eros if you like your tongue I suggest you shut it," Hades threatened receiving an evil look from Aphrodite in response.

"No, Eros I am not," I responded. "I don't apologize." From the corner of my eyes I could see Hades smirking and looking over at his brothers who just stared at me in awe.

"Well is there anything I can gift you with as a reward for dealing with my...wife?" Zeus continued the conversation.

I gazed down at my plate for a few seconds trying to think and I finally came up with one. "Work," I stated. "Let me work for you." Everyone in the table looked surprised but Zeus just nodded.

"I'll send you the details tomorrow," he said cleaning his mouth with a napkin and excusing himself from the table.

Once everyone had finished, each one of us went our separate ways. Except for me. I had to follow Hades into his office because he wanted to "speak" to me. We all know this meant I was either in trouble or dead.

As Hades made himself comfortable in his chair, leaning back and resting his head in his hands, I closed the door. Before I could even sit, the barking began.

"You're not going to work for him," Hades states as he began writing something on paper.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Because I said so."

"That's not a good reason. What do you think I am? Ten?"

"No. But I think you should listen to me."

"Well, I don't want to!"

"You are!" He roared making the room shake -literally. This must have been what people call God's rath. He scared the living shit out of me, making me stumbled back and hold onto the doorknob.

He gazed at my terrified expression for a few seconds but said nothing of it. I guess he doesn't apologize either.

Thinking that our argument was over, Hades relaxed in his chair and went back to work. But one thing I was sure of was that my mamma did not raise any bitch. I knew how to get what I wanted and when I wanted.

I opened the door behind me and ran towards my room. Once I reached it I saw that Aphrodite was walking down the hallway and I pulled her in.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"I need a skin-tight red dress and a card. I'm going on a date tonight."