Chapter 9

I woke up with something touching my face.

"Mm, who's there?" I say as I try to open my eyes, but the brightness blinds me.

"It's me. Open up." He said quietly.

I open my eyes and see Kian on top of me. I smile at him, just how he smiled at me.

"If you fall on me, I will kill you. This baby is not gonna die in my stomach." I warn him.

"I promise I won't fall on you." He laughed. "I have something to tell you, but first, let me do this."

"Well... Wha..." I trailed off as he started kissing me on my neck. I let out little moans. He stops and then kisses me on the lips. I push him back.

"I didn't brush my teeth yet." I say.

"That's no problem. Doesn't matter." He continued to kiss me. He stopped, and then gets off of me.

He sat up on the bed, and sat right next to me, putting his arm over my shoulder.

"So I haven't told you this, but today is my birthday..." He said.

"Why didn't you tell me when your birthday was? I could've gotten you a surprise gift!" I say.

"I know I know, but then wasn't a great time, because... You know."

"Oh right. Well you know what? I'm gonna take you out for dinner." I said.

"Huh. Okay."

"And I'M paying." I added.

"That makes everything better." He laughed.

"Of course." I laughed with him.

I got up.

"Where are you goin?" He said as he grabbed my waist.

"I'm just gonna brush my teeth. I feel nasty."

"I want you to stay in my bed longer!" He laughed.

"And I wanna feel clean!!" I laughed back.

After I'm done taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I put on a fringe crop top with my belly piercing showing. I put on some cute leather biker jeans, and I wear some black sneakers with it. I straighten and comb out my hair. I do a smokey eye effect, and add some eye liner, and a nude lip color.

I hear Kian knock on the door.

"You done in there?"

"Mhm. Ready to see me?"

"Yeah, I've been waiting for a while."

"Oh believe me, being beautiful takes time," I pause, then. I continue, "I'm coming out..."

I open the door slowly, and then step out. Kian looks at me from bottom to top, in awe. He steps closer to me, then hugs me by the waist. Then softly kisses me. I didn't resist, and gave him the kiss he wanted.

"Mm baby.." Kian says in-between our kiss. He grabs my ass, and squeezes it.

"Mmm" I say when we stop kissing. "I didn't know you were such a great kisser."

"I didn't know you were too. You never give me time to kiss you." He laughs.

"For good reasons! You happy you finally got a kiss from me?" I laugh back.

"Yes, finally." He paused. Then his eyes lit up. "Let's get tattoos together. For my birthday. You don't have to bring me to dinner or pay. Tattoos together will mean that we will stay with each other forever and ever, just like how a tattoo stays on you forever and ever." He held my hands.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to get a tattoo because well... It's ink that stays on you forever.

"Um... Does it hurt?"

Kian saw the sadness in my eyes. He frowned.

"You don't wanna get it, do you?" He lowered his voice.

"I do, but apart of me says I shouldn't..... I'm scared, Kian. I've always heard that tattoos hurt like crazy... I'm scared of tattoos."

"I'll hold your hand during the process..." He continued, "just please get a tattoo with me."

I thought about it, then spoke.

"Okay Kian. Just for you." I smiled.

His eyes lit back up, and he filled up with joy, still holding my hands tightly.

"Yes! Thank you Jennifer!"

"Ow ow ow, you are squeezing my hands way too hard." I say trying to pull his hands away from mine.

"Sorry. I got really excited." He said.

"Yeah, I can see." I laugh.

"Just don't think about the tattoo machine stabbing you. It won't hurt much if you think about something else."

"Well, now that you said 'stabbing', that made me a little more scared than I was before." I smile.

"Agh! I didn't mean it that way!" He said. "Let me just kiss you, maybe that'll take your mind off of the pain?"

"Yeah sure."

We kissed once again. We heard the door open, so we turned around to see who it was. It was JC, Sam, Ricky, and Trevor.

"Happy Birthdayy!" They all said at once.

"What are you now, 19?" Trevor said.

"Yeah. You forgot?" Kian laughed.

"Well... We kinda all did... BUT! Get ready because we're throwing a pool party." JC said.

"Oh cool. What are we gonna be having there?" I ask. They all stare at me. I felt a cold rush run up my spine. "Sorry, shouldn't have asked. I'm probably not invited anyway."

"Oh no no, it's fine. You can come." Sam paused, then continued to talk. "We're gonna be having drinks, food, music of course, a pool of course, and a lot of people."

"Uh... Well I'm not 21 yet so..." I say quietly. Kian puts his arm over my shoulder. He knows what I'm thinking about.

"No that's fine!" JC says.

"Well... I can't drink it anyway.."

"Hmm? What are you getting to?" Sam asked, stepping in.

I looked at Kian first. He knew what I was gonna get to. My look I gave him was asking if I should tell them. He nodded.

"I'm.. Pregnant." I spit out.

They all stare at me, they don't say a peep.

"I can still swim, eat, and meet new friends, right?" I say trying to change the subject.

"Oh, yeah yeah. We'll make sure no one spikes your drink or whatever." Sam laughed. It was a fake laugh. I fake smiled at them while they were exiting the room.

Kian hugged me. He knew I felt embarrassed.

"And I'm sorry to bring you into this mess." He whispered in my ear.

"No no, it's fine." I say. I felt my throat tighten up as I talk. A few seconds later, I felt tears roll down my cheek. But I wanted to look tough. But then again, I couldn't hold it in. I was hugging Kian really tight as I was sobbing.

"Sh, it's okay.." He whispered as he rubbed my head. I finally let go of him, and wiped my tears away.

"So, are we still going to get some tattoos?" I tried to smile. Kian smiled at me, lifted my chin up, and kissed me softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, we are." He said.