Chapter 14

JENNIFER'S POV

5 days pass by, and I wake up next to Kian, as happy as the bright sun. I shook Kian to wake him up.

"Kian! Wake up!" I whisper in his ear.

"Mmm, what?" He says, still a little sleepy. I point at my stomach to give him an idea. "Oh right! Let's get ready?" He quickly awoke.

"AND you have to show me this "surprise" of yours."

"Oh trust me, you're gonna love it."

"Better be good."

"Or what?" He laughs.

"Or I will kick you in the balls so you can never have kids with me again," I pause, "I may have a huge stomach, but I can still drop kick your ass!" I say, trying to look tough.

"In your sweet, wet, dreams." He laughed at me.

"Whatever Kian! And ew!"

I play Be Okay by Oh Honey while I brush my teeth and take a shower. When I got out, Kian came in the restroom.

"Kian! Just don't come in like that! I'm naked!" I say, quickly grabbing a towel.

"What? Are you afraid to show your sexy body to me now? I saw it a few times now, why are you scared?" He smiled.

"I just don't feel comfortable now with my huge stomach."

"Don't worry about that. I still love you, and I see you the same way before you were pregnant. Beautiful and sexy. Don't let your stomach lower your self esteem, K?"

I smile at him as he says that. "You always know what to say."

"What do you say? I've been there, done that."

"YOU'VE GOTTEN OTHER GIRLS PREGNANT?!" I yell.

"No! I don't mean that way!" He laughed.

"Okay! That's not something to laugh about, by the way."

"I'm sorry. Let me make it up to you. A kiss?"

"As long as my towel doesn't fall off." I laugh.

"I'll hold it tight." He grabbed me tightly, and started kissing me on the cheek, started off with little pecks, and then he got into it. He then moved down to my neck and attacked that area. He then looked at me in the eyes, and then we kissed each other on the lips.

"That was great Kian... I'm hoping for more of that."

"Hell yeah, for sure you will." He smirked.

"Are you gonna get ready with me or are you just gonna watch me?" I laughed.

"I don't know, depends." He laughed back.

I laugh a little more, and then I turn around, put my hair in a bun, and start applying make up. I strongly fill in my eyebrows, and then I do a smokey eye effect, with a thick winged cat eye, and curled my lashes, applied some falsies, and applied mascara. To finish it off, I put on some dark plum lip color. I let down my hair and curl it softly. I threw on a plain white T shirt, and some biker jeans. I then put on a leather jacket, and black leather boots. I turn around to face Kian who was wearing a plaid button up shirt with skinny jeans, and boots too.

"I can still be edgy while pregnant." I joke.

"Sexy and edgy! Damn!"

"Thanks Kian. We should start packing?"

"Mhm."

Once again, I grab a suitcase, and put all of my clothes on one side, my shoes on the other, and hair products, electronics, and other stuff in the middle. It all took about 45 minutes to sort everything out.

"We're done, right?" Kian hugged me by behind.

"Yeah. Yeah we are."

"Are you happy to be moving to a new house?"

"Yeah. I am. I wanna have our baby live in a peaceful house, not full of horny men. Not even men, boys." I laugh.

"Uh? Are you referring to me? Because, I'm horny all the time!" He laughs. I give him the evil stare. "For you, horny for you." He adds.

"That's right." I nod my head as I pick up my suitcase.

"Let's hit the road babe." He said.

"Whatever the weather, we gon be better together!" I sing as we walk out.

"The Saturdays?"

"Hell yeah! What about those words you said?? Nananana!" I laugh.

"Stop being childish." He jokes.

"SHUT UP."

"Sorry."

He picks up my suitcase and puts it in his trunk.

"Bye Jennifer and Kian!" Sam, JC, Trevor, and Ricky waved goodbye.

"Bye guys!" I waved back. "We're gonna meet up, right?"

"Of course!"

"See you later I guess?" Kian smiles.

"Bye!"

We drove away where we couldn't see the house anymore. We arrive to the house and enter it.

"The house is already fully furnished?" I ask him.

"Magic babe. Don't worry about that."

"Fridge fully stocked?"

"Yep."

"We're all good then." I laugh.

We settle in, after unpacking. It took us 3 hours to sort everything out and make it as neat as possible.

"Baby room done?" I ask once more.

"Yes!" Said Kian, slumping on the bed.

"Hm... What about that surprise?"

"Oh right.... Follow me to the backyard." Kian smiled.

"Okay." I say as he took me by the hand. He opened the backyard door, and I see flower petals, and a little marriage hood, in the shape of two swans making a heart. There were fake butterflies around the place, and a clear beautiful lake right next to it.

"Kian... Oh my god..."

Kian kneels down in front of me. Magic by ColdPlay is playing in the background. Kian holds my hand tightly.

"Jennifer. I've been meaning to ask you this ever since I got you pregnant," he says as the hook of the song plays. "I don't want anyone but you... I call it magic..." He sings.

"Kian..." I trailed off.

"Will you be... My everlasting... Beautiful sexy... Caring.... Charming... Wife?" He pulls out a diamond crusted ring. I cover my mouth in amazement. Tears start rolling down my eyes. The bridge plays. I didn't cry because I was sad, but because I was happy, and loved by someone who cared about me as much as I did with them.

"YES! Oh my god!" I start crying even more as he slid the ring on my finger. It was blinging and shining every which way. Kian stood up and kissed me hard. He feels my tears, but he didn't care. He knew I was happy, and so was he.

"Baby... I love you. This ring shows that you promise to stay by my side..."

"Of course I will Kian.. I love you to death. To the SUN and back."

"Same here baby..." He kisses me even more. It was one of the most happiest moments I have ever felt in my life. I married Kian Lawley, so now we can officially start a happy family together... I love you Kian.