①②

you had not been going to school.

the paranoia got worse as days wore on. first, it started out as you didn't want to go on the bus because you were scared, so your mum started driving you on her way to work. next, you didn't want to leave the car; you had to be forced out of the car and into the school. eventually it grew to the point that you were too scared of going to school.

bags developed under your eyes from lack of sleep. it seemed that the only way you could sleep was with the anti-anxiety medication, but your mum didn't want to give you too much because it wasn't prescribed for you and it's dangerous to take others medication.

your school work was sent to you via alex and he would record the school lessons for you in the classes you would have together and ask others to record the ones you had without him.

he visited everyday and it pained him to see you like this. after you had though he left you went downstairs to get some water, only to hear him having a conversation with your mum.

"i'm worried for her," alex admitted. "[m/f/n], she can't go on like this."

your mum sighed and you heard her voice break a bit as she spoke. "i... i know. alex i don't know what to do. should i take her to the mental health centre? i don't know if i can, because i work there, but i'm thinking of talking to one of the managers there, or my boss about it."

"i think it's a good idea!" alex exclaimed, but his tone then turned back into a more serious-sad one. "i just want my best friend back... i miss her."