Chapter 15

Sitting next to his captain and leaning against the table, Killer absentmindedly rubbed and patted your back as you slept on his shoulder. “Well she's full of surprises. If she's not going berserk gutting marines down by the dozens, then she's a normal toddler with cat features and monster teeth.” Kid muttered tipping his cup back as he glanced at you noticing that you were sucking on your thumb. Glancing at you and nodding as he moved your hair out of your face. “I'm just curious as to why she has these. We know shes not a devil fruit user, and according to (Name) she's had them since birth.” Killer said lightly touching your ears making them twitch in your sleep. Shrugging “From what we've seen in the Grandline, shouldn't it be normal? Maybe her mother hoed up some beast person and got a halfling as a result.” Kid said watching as his men started to pass out from over eating and drinking. Shaking his head. “I still can't believe you gave her so much alcohol. If she pukes tomorrow I'm blaming you.” Killer said jabbing a finger at the redhead who smacked his hand way with an annoyed eye roll. “Fuck off. I'm going to bed have fun with the Kitten.” Kid said getting up from his spot and waving over his shoulder as he left. Sighing as he watched his captain leave for a minute, Killer looked down at you and sighed again before pushing off the table and got up as well to head to his cabin. Carefully and lightly tucking you into his bed, Killer smiled as you stretched out before practically curling up on one of his pillows going back to sucking on your thumb. Standing up to get ready for bed himself, Killer removed his helmet before heading into the bathroom to change. Turning over in your sleep you groaned when a beam of light hit your closed eyes. Hissing as you opened your eyes into slits you whimpered at the heavy pounding feeling in your head making you turn away from the painful suns rays. Blinking you squinted at the sleeping person next to you. Humming you scooted closer and moved the long blond hair away from his face to see a long deep scar covering the right side of Killers face. Getting closer to get a better look you froze when an ice blue eye opened and looked right at you. (Idk Killers eye color I made that up.) “How are you feeling little one? Do you feel sick?” Killer asked lightly bringing a hand up to scratch under your chin getting a small pur from you. Shaking your head slowly. “I don't feel sick, but my head hurts.” You mumbled quietly cuddling closer under Killers chin. Humming as he sat up with you, Killer got out of bed and grabbed his helmet as he headed for the door. Clasping his helmet closed as he carried you outside you grimaced and hissed at the brightness. Covering your eyes you hid in Killers hair as he chuckled. “This is why your not aloud to drink booze anymore.” He said stepping over the past out men on deck as he made his way to Arvids office. Lightly knocking on the door and getting a pained groan in response. “Who evers at the door fuck off I have a hangover from hell.” Arvid muttered leaning back in his seat with his feet up on his desk with an ice pack on his face. Humming with an eye roll. “Thanks to captains *couch* idiotsy. (Name) needs medicine for her hangover.” Killer said walking over to lift the ice pack off of Arvids face to point at you. Looking into arvids red eyes you felt his pain as he sighed and pointed at the cabinet. “Cut a pill in half and have her take it with milk if she hasn't eaten anything.” Arvid said dropping his feet back to the ground to lay his head down on his desk. Nodding Killer moved to the cabinet and grabbed the needed bottle and took out one of the pills before carrying it back to the desk before leaving. “Bye-bye Arvid.” You mumbled getting the doctor to wave at you as he kept his head down. Entering the kitchen and finding Thorn at the stove making a large breakfast for the crew, Killer bypassed him and moved to the fridge. “Coffees over there. Oh Kitten, what's the matter?” Thorn said pointing to the pre made coffee before spotting you, and noticed your ears down. “Head hurts.” You mumbled cuddling closer to Killer who grabbed the milk. “She has a hangover thanks to both Kid and Pete.” Killer said sitting you down on the counter as he got you a cup. “Oh, well you and the rest of the crew kiddo.” Thorn joked getting you a small plate of scrambled eggs and bacon. Feeling the pain in your head pulse you groaned before mumbling. “I want big brother.” Getting Killer to pause and glance at you as he cut the pill in half. “What?” Glancing over his shoulder. “I think she means Heat. (Name) called Heat big brother yesterday.” Thorn said reaching over to put your plate on the counter next to you. Nodding as he handed you both the cut pill and glass of milk, Killer lightly petted your head as you looked up at him confusedly. Getting the blond to take the half pill and pop it into your mouth before pointing at the milk. “You have to swallow the pill. You can't chew it or it won't help.” Killer said getting you to nod and take a sip of milk. Turning to get a cup of coffee for himself. “So how long do you think before the crew can stand?” Thorn asked getting Killer to shrug. “Half an hour, maybe more. But they'll be up by noon.” Killer said getting a straw from the cupboard  before watching you slowly began to eat as your tail twitched from side to side.