Chapter Fourteen

Lunas' POV:

I rest my head on my pillow gently. I lay in the darkness. I can't sleep, I need to go somewhere to get my mind off of my problems.

I get up, slowly. As I rest my head on my bed board. I stare out the window. "It's hard to leave the past in the Past, when your past is always chasing after you." I whisper to myself.

I get up, and slide my feet into my fuzzy slippers. I make my way into my closet. I turn on the light. The light reveals all types of colorful dresses. I let my fingers fall onto a beautiful black diamond necklace.

I look down at it. It still has the similar shimmer, as it used too. I turn my head and view the suit case, where I packed my clothes In, when I moved out.

I bite my lip sadly. I still recall that night.

Flashback :

I drop down onto the floor, as I finish packing. Tomorrow I'll start living an unfamiliar life style.

I gape the empty closet that surrounds me. I fiddle with my fingers. I glance at the shimmering object that Lays on my neck.

It's the prestigious necklace Liam presented to me as a gift, for my birthday. I place my hand over it. I hold it as the memories of the past appear in my head, I let out a sob. I stare at suit case, the suit case that carry's most of my memories from here.

End of flashback:

That night, I mourned the loss of a love I thought would be endless. That night I cried myself to sleep over a man, that wasn't worth my tears. That night I proposed to myself that I would not cry for a man ever again, because in the end it's just isn't worth it...just like my marriage.

just like my marriage