Show of Strength

*Warning* Skip chapter if you have a phobia of snakes. *Warning*

After collecting their books, ink, quills, and such they finally made it to the store Angel had been waiting for. The building looked ancient and she was told no one really knew the age of the wand-maker so it might be.

Draco held the door for her and allowed her to float in first. Going up to the desk Draco tapped the bell and they waited. Around the corner of a stack of wands came a man she could only describe as ageless. His eyes showed how much he knew to her. "Ah, Mr. Malfoy, Miss Snape, I had been waiting to see you two today."

Angel knew there was more to those words than she currently understood. "Now who shall go first?" He asked. "Draco can." She told the group. She knew she was right when Ollivander didn't even twitch when hearing her voice. This man was much more powerful than he let on. She couldn't read him, but she knew he was excited for something.

After a few tries and a blown out shelf Draco had found his wand. It was a beautiful Hawthorne wand, 10 inches, and a unicorn hair core. The dark wood and black handle suited Draco very well. Now it was her turn. Turning to her Ollivander got a strange look in his eye.

"You know Miss Snape, it's a strange thing. On the day you were born I was struck with a crazy yet genius idea for a very special wand. It was nothing I had ever tried before, and the wielder would have to be immensely strong and powerful. It seems I now know who that wand was meant for." With that he headed to the back of the store to a large vault made into the wall. Angel looked at her dad worried, seeing only pride on his face took most the worry away and she smiled.

She could see a stack of dust covered boxes in the vault with an emerald green one on top. Still dusty but looking much more recent. Ollivander hurried his was back to the desk and slowly opened the box, flipping back the black velvet he showed her his creation.

It was the most beautiful wand Angel had ever seen, now that she had seen it she wondered how she had lived without it. It was like finding a piece of her she hadn't known was missing. "It's not often at all I get to use oak in my wands. It's known for its absolute strength, very loyal and especially good at protection spells." Everyone stayed quiet wanting to hear about this wand.

"It's core is quite extraordinary. Never before have I been able to mix wand cores, but it seems for you they will make an exception. Unicorn hair from the leader of the pack in the Forbidden Forrest, and dragon heart string from a Hungarian Horntail. Together they form a bond of unparalleled loyalty and power." She sat in stunned silence. He slowly handed the wand to her.

She reverently took hold of this masterpiece. With a light oak finish that made the small black wings above the handle stand out. The handle was the lightest silver she had ever held, and had a small stones of Apatite around the center.

This wand had been made for her and it showed in every detail

This wand had been made for her and it showed in every detail. Her dad finally spoke up, "How much do I owe you?" Ollivander looked insulted, "That wand has been hers since birth. I could never charge for a wand that already belongs to someone."