Chapter three

Y/N: "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GO!" I shout and try to escape the big skeletons tight grip, I swear his grip is so tight that if he ever lets go off my wrist I'm gonna have a bruise on there. "Will you stop being annoying for one minute?" The skeleton, i'm gonna call him, Hole head, asks me while stopping to look at me. "Ok" I say and start counting to 60 in my head. He lets out a relieved sigh and continues walking, while flipping me on his shoulder so that he carries me.

As he walks I start to see the silhoutte of a big castle. My mouth drops and I screw my counting. "Holy heck" I say. Holehead stops walking, looks at me and chuckles. "Thats Nightmares castle" He says. I look at him in disbilief and childish interest. He looks at me then turns away and continues walking. I close my mouth and start asking guestions.

"Are you his friend?" "Are there other skeletons?" "Do you like tea?" "Why aren't you answering me?" "Are you mad at me?"

Hole head looks pissed. "Would you shut up?!" He yells at me. I look at him suprissed at his sudden outburst and start crying. "Why are you mean to me?" I say pouting childishly. The skeleton doesn't stop walking. The Castle grows closer and closer by every step. Now We're at the front door and he pulls it open. Then he walks inside, closing the door after him. He puts me down on the hround and I sit crossing my arms.

"WhOs ThAt?" A glitching voice asks. I turn to face a glitching skeleton who was sewing a puppet. "Is that your food?" Another skeleton asks he has dust all over his clothes. "SHES SO CUTE!" A skeleton with a X in the middle of his hoodie says sguealing. Then a skeleton with tear marks on his face says, "Why is she here? I dont recall boss saying that you could kidnapp a child" "I'm not a child i'm almost a teen!" I say. They all look at me. "HOLY HECK SHES CUTE!" The X skeleton shouts. "I am not cute you should fear me!" I say. "I found her near the tree of emotions" Holehead says. "I'd say the tree of peace but say what you say" I say. "But thats imbossible!" A new voice says, the voice sounds familiar. I twist my head to face the voice. I see a skeleton with goop covering him. "Hiya!" I say. "Boss!" Holehead says and continues, "She wanted to see you!" I look at the goopy skeleton, so is that Nightmare? Wow he looks... different. Then he launches his tentacles at me and before I can react he wraps them around me and lifts me up.

"Who are you!? Why are you dressed like I used to?!" He shouts at me. I look at him and start crying. He looks at me confused, like everyone else in the room. "Why don't you remember me?! Why does everyobe forget me!?" I say and feel my facd melting. No. No! Not now. My tentacles start growing and Nightmare drops me down suprised. I start gouching this black substance, its hate. "Y/N?" Nightmare says. I look up at him with teary eyes and smile. "You remember me" I say. And he pulls me into a goopy hug. I hug back. Everyone in the room stare at us extrimely confused. Then he pats my back and pulls away. We were both crying.

All the other skeletons look at me then at Nightmare and the cycle begins. Its cut off by Nightmare saying, "How come you didn't come earlier?" I look at him and laugh nervously, "Lets talk over a cup of tea shall we?" I say.

-a while later-

"So youre telling me that the apple made you forget, everything? But then how do you remember me?" Nighty asks. I sip my tea before answering, "Flashbacks!" Then I smile a bright smile. Everyone else, than me and Nighty feel a bit uneasy about my ahppy and bubbly persona.

"CAN I PLAY WITH HER?" The skeleton that Nightmare said to be Cross asks. I hiss at him. He smiles. Nightmare sighs and answers "Fine you may, I will make a bed for her, its almost night, Killer, dust, Horror come with me" And With that Cross lifts me up and runs to his room with me while I shout words like, "Help!" "AAAAAH!" "Why you bullying me?!" "Nighty you little!"
The rest of my shouting is blocked by Cross closing the door to his room.

-3:rd person'

"HoW aRe We GoInG tO lIvE wItH hEr?" Error whispers to Dust. Dust just shrugs and follows Nightmare.