Chapter eleven

Blue: "Holy sh*t im going to barf!" Ink shouts and runs out of the kitchen to the bathroom. "DONT WORRY Y/N ITS NOT BECAUSE OF OUR AMAZING TACOS!" I shout to Y/N, who giggles mischiefously and puts away a hot sauce container. Dream looks sick but he's still eating the tacos. "Are they good, brother?" Y/N asks Dream while I eat my tacos. "Y-yeah, b-but ho-ow muc-ch h-hon-ney d-did y-you p-put i-in th-hem?" Dream asks and quickly drinks some milk. "Hmm the whole container accidentally poured in, haha" Y/N says while rubbing her neck. "BUT THESE TACOS ARE GOOD! ALSO WHY AREN'T YOU EATING Y/N?!" I shout. "O-oh I at-te bef-fore I c-came here!" Y/N says and smiles while cleaning the mess we made. "OH ITS OK!" I shout and continue eating. Y/N smiles and when she finished cleaning she sat next to me and across of Dream and smirked while watching him eat. Weird.

Y/N: Dream tries so hard to eat the food! And well Ink is so stupid he didn't realize I put hot sauce in his taco until he ate it, he must be vommiting it out right now. I love poisoning foods with hot sauce, even if its not poisonus. The only one who doesn't seem to be affected is Blue. But because of my prank I can't eat the food, well it wasn't edible anyways, and I don't want to get sick. Afterall humans are more likely to get sick from foods than skeletons. Well even if im not completely human, I am more likely to get sick than Dream. So welp, im not eating those tacos.

"So do you like the tacos?" I ask Dream after a long time of silence. "Y-yeah I l-like them a lot!" Dream says and shows thumbs up, at the same time Ink comes from upstairs, he looks a little sick. "What did you put in the tacos?" He grumbles as he sits down at the table next to Dream and across of Blue. "Oh well just the normal ingredients!" Blue shouts and continues eating. "And a full bottle of honey, by accident" I add. "And some hot sauce!" Blue adds. "A lot more hot sauce than what Blue added" I add. "Wait what?" Blue says. "Did I say something?" I ask him. He stares at me then goes back to eating.

That was a close call. Ink seems to know what happened, because he's staring at me angrily. I stare back acting innocent.
"You'll stay at my room, ok Y/N?" Dream says and I look at him while smiling. "Ok!" I shout happily. Dream chuckles and gets up from the table. He says, "I'll show you our room, follow me!" And walks away. I hop down from the chair and follow him while skipping and looking around. Ink still stares at me angrily. I'd show him the middle finger but i'm not allowed to so I show the middle finger and the index finger so I don't get in trouble, while I follow Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-3rd person pov here-

"So what if we just sent Error there and came after him?" Killer asks while twirling his knife. "That wont work you idiot, they'll just close every way of coming there" Dust answers annoyed and glares at Killer. "WhAt If wE jUsT tElEpOrTeD tO dOoDlE sPhErE? iM sUrE tHeYrE kEePiNg ThE kId tHeRe" Error asks. "And what if not? Then we might never see Y/N again" Cross shouts and bangs his head on the table spilling his chocolate milk but doesn't bother to raise his head from the table. "What if some of us go there earlier, send Error there when he's supposed to be there, so the others there can watch that he doesn't get in trouble while the rest go to doodle sphere and other places to look for Y/N, then when they find her we go and get the others back from Underswap and boom mission accomoplished" Horror says. He had been queit since Y/N was kidnapped. And for once he's speaking logically. Everyone turned their heads towards them and were going to say thats not gonna work, but Nightmare was quicker, "Thats a very good idea, Horror. With some work, we'll make that work" Everyone else closed their mouths. "What if we get some help from AUs like Underfell and swapfell?" Dust shouted and the others agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You cant blame me, I did a chapter on time, in like forever.