42. So Perfectly Imperfect

(A bonus chapter for waiting for new update for a whole week)

Adam's POV

She is not perfect. Nobody is! Obviously.

But she is so perfectly imperfect that it hurts.

I have seen many beautiful girls before, but that quality never attracted me, if being beautiful is even a quality. The reason obviously, their shitty personalities or their ant-sized brains.

I have seen beautiful girls with kind personalities and good brains too, but still, I never found myself wanting to hold on to them and never let them go.

So what is it about Alicia King?

Why is it getting harder for me to stay away from her with every passing day?

Why can't I stop myself around her when I easily insulted Katie Pint, the blue eyed blonde, on kissing me in fifth grade? When I easily threw Clarice Queen out of my room when she stripped off in front of me. Or when I not-so-subtly dumped Chloe Parker in a swimming pool when she hopped over me on my first day.

What is it about this snarky, awkward brunette that she has wrapped me around her little finger?

Maybe it is her dark tresses that are always framing her cute, little face.

Maybe it is her brown doe eyes which always look like there is a weird light flickering inside them.

Maybe it is her flawless skin which always urges me to run my fingers all over her.

Maybe it is her stupid jokes.

Or her weird songs with weirder lyrics.

Or her inability to understand Calculus even though she is a genius.

Or maybe her expert cooking.

Or her lips. Her oh-so-soft lips which were now captured by mine as I trailed my tongue over them. A strange heaviness settled in my stomach when she returned my kiss, a deep moan left my throat. She always makes me feel like that, as if I would die if I don't claim her right there on that moment.

My hands moved to her hair and I run my fingers through them, untying them slowly, all the while biting her lower lip, sucking, nibbling.

Her front was touching mine, and even through my shirt, I could feel the softness of her feminine body.

My fingers left her hair and trailed down her back. She shivered slightly under my touch. Arching her back, she dug herself more into me, making me hyperaware of our proximity.

Her skin felt like velvet under my fingers as they moved down her back and rested on the small of her waist, without breaking our kiss.

This time, she took charge and delved her tongue into my mouth, her tongue dominating mine. If it was any other moment, I would have hated getting dominated by this fireball, but not now.

I have never felt more turned on. My whole body felt warm and all the blood of my body had now rushed to south.

Pinning her to the wall, I gripped her cute, little butt and pulled her up, breaking our kiss for a very small moment. Her eyes were fully widened and her face was flushed, making her more attractive than she already was.

She is something else. She manages to steal my breath with her each act, however insignificant it may be. Pulling her up, I hooked her legs around my waist and kissed her again, this time slower and in a more passionate way than before.

Stupid girl. She was making me lose my control and not a single part of me was hating it. Stupid, stupid girl!

Pulling my face away from her, I pecked again on her button nose and shifted my mouth to her soft, slender neck. She smelled nice, something like lavender. Her soft moan motivated me and I sucked her skin, planning on leaving a hickey so that fucker Noah might get a hint.

"Adam." she moaned and hearing my name from her mouth did something to my heart.

"Alicia!" I whispered back, kissing the hollow of her neck.

Supporting her in my arms, I brought her to the bed and gently laid her down, moving on top of her and resuming what we were doing but not before giving another look to her from head to toe. Her chest was rising slowly, in a manner that caused my pants to tighten even more.

"Adam." she moaned again and started unbuttoning my shirt. A smirk found its way to my lips when I watched her struggled, her hands were trembling. Finally deciding to help her, I pulled the buttons open and slipped out of the shirt.

I leaned down and left a trail of kisses down from her throat to the valley of her chests, her sweet feminine scent clouding my senses.

Tonight, I would make her mine.

She arched her back even more, revealing her chest more and I sucked my breath. She is the only girl who can make me feel like I am not asexual. Otherwise, I would have self-diagnosed myself with it a long time ago.

"Fuck." I cursed, so unlike myself and kissed the top of her covered breasts.

"Adam." she whispered. "Wait." she said and I groaned, pulling away.

"What?" I asked, my own voice sounding alien to my ears.

"Do you have a... Um.. Co.. Condom?" she asked and that's when I realized that. I contorted my face and cursed again, slapping myself on my forehead.

"Shit." she replied, pulling away. "We can't.. We shouldn't.." she was so breathless that she couldn't complete her sentence.

Realizing she was right, I pulled apart and exhaled loudly. My heart was thumping inside my chest and my pants were uncomfortably tightened.
My eyes shifted to her face which was now reddened like a tomato. I tried my best to keep my eyes on her face because I knew I won't be able to control myself if I looked anywhere lower.

Noticing my discomfort, she picked my shirt in her hands and slipped inside it, looking so fucking beautiful in it. Not wanting to pounce at her once more, I excused myself and went to her washroom to take a cold shower.

When I had  finally calmed down, I exited the bathroom and stepped inside her room where she was lying on her stomach, typing something on her phone, her bare legs dangling in the air.

I lied down beside her and watched as color once again crept from her neck to her cheeks while she ignored me completely. After waiting for few minutes hoping that she might acknowledge me, I finally pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Adam!" she whined loudly and I rolled my eyes at her chirpy voice.

"Ssshhh." I whispered and placed my face in the crook of her neck. "Good night." I said.

"But-" she began to say something but stopped when my hand crept under her shirt. "Good night." I said once again and this time, she didn't say anything.

Never in my wildest thoughts had I considered the possibility when I first saw her that I would be in bed, almost naked, with this smart-ass, overly enthusiastic girl one day.

_______________________

Did you like the surprise?