Happy Birthday Doctor Devorak 🍋 (Asra x Julian x Apprentice)

So I know I'm late to the party, but to be fair this was posted on my AO3 account on time! It's weird to keep both places updated. Sorry!

Celebrating Julian's birthday with a /bang/.

March 12. Julian's birthday.

I've been mulling over some ideas of how to best celebrate the Julian's birthday for a couple weeks now. He insisted on working today, heavily invested in caring for those in need of his services as Countess Nadia fixed up Vesuvia in wake the plague. I arranged to have flowers sent to his office, Wolfsbane, his favorite. Despite from the weird looks from the florist, I knew he'd love them. Scribbled on the card, "Visit my shop after work -Yours" in flowy cursive. It seemed about time for him to be finishing up at work, so I set to putting on the outfit I bought for the occasion. A red lingerie set with black lace, complete with black lace garters and a black leather choker. Every element of it designed to drive him crazy. I hear him creak open the back door, letting himself in.

"Up here, Jules!" Perched on the bed, waiting for him to swing the door open. Surely by now he had some idea of what I have planned. I hear his heavy boots coming up the stairs, brimming with anticipation. He calls back, "what's for dinner? I'm starv-" He finally pushes the door open, the sight before him stopping him in his tracks. He blushes hard, even his ears and chest flushing red.

"Happy birthday, love" I pad over to him, removing his heavy cloak to press a kiss to one of his favorite spots on his clavicle. "No dinner yet, but I think you'll enjoy what I have in mind more." He melts into my touch, putty in my hands. I lead him by his shirt collar back to the bed. He's quick to remove his shoes, leaving them near the doorway. I lay him on the bed, straddling his hips, his cock already throbbing in his pants.

"Do you like my outfit? I got it for you," I let his hands roam my body, admiring the red lacy set. "Yes, of course, red's a good color on you," he grins through his sentence, biting at my shoulder. I rake my fingers through his hair, snapping his head back to expose his throat to me, ripping off his eye-patch as I go. Leaving marks down his throat and chest, I have him sit up to take off his shirt. Cooling my fingertips with magic, I tease the waistband of his pants. A shiver wrecks his body as he lets out a throaty moan. His eyes meet mine, silently pleading for more.

"Tell me what you want," I whisper in his ear, my fingers catching the clasp of his pants. He pushes his hips into my hand, aching for relief.

"You, please, love, p-please" he's gasping, desperate already, his voice dropping an octave with lust. Usually I'd tease him more, but it's his birthday so I decide to give him what he wants. I make a show of removing his trousers, undoing clasp by clasp rubbing him over as I go. Once they're off, he's already reaching for me, trying to pull me back on top of him. Instead, I kneel between his legs, licking up the underside of his cock. His eyes flutter shut, the moan he lets out is nearly as satisfying to hear as being touched myself. His reaction gives me an idea, and I reach into the bedside table to grab a vial of oil. He watches me grab it, anticipating what's to come. Using the oil to slick my fingers, I slightly push into him with my first finger.

"Ah- o-oh my god, yes, please" he throws his head back, gripping the sheets when my finger prods the spot inside of him that makes him see stars. Slowly adding another finger takes away his ability to string together a sentence, his back arching, writhing under my touch. The door to the shop opens downstairs, and I smile, knowing there's only one person who could get through the wards I placed on the shop. They had a thing in the past, and I know Julian still wants Asra, so I may have dropped some hints that Asra could stop by to help us celebrate if he wanted.