Eleven

So it's been about a month and a half since we have been here with Jess and  Dave. They are a really cool and understanding. They said I can stay even when I turn 18 which is good because it was either that or fight for my siblings. I will never leave them again. As for the well Liam has this little crush on this girl at school. Her name is Emily I think. He always ask me what he should do. And I tell him to be a gentleman. One day when I went to pick him up he said we couldn't leave yet because Emily mom was late. So we waited with her. Amy is in preschool but only half the day.  She as made friends which I'm happy about.

As for me well I'm still stuck at home no school. I will be able to graduate at the end of the month, so no need to go back. I have tutor come every other day. I help Jess and Dave when they need it. It's nice you know. Someone caring for you when you thought you were worthless.

Enoght about the sad stuff. Tia and I talk and text every day. We talk about any and everything. She is like my rock that I always needed. I want to tell Dave and Jess about mini me and she said she will be by my side when I did. That's wifey material if I do say so myself. I think I'm going to tell them today. I already talked with Tia and she will be here at five I know that it's my day but I have a day planned for Tia to show her how much she means to me.

Right now I'm cooking dinner for the family. Dave and Jess are at parent teacher conference cor the two little ones. So since this is a big night I decided to cook dinner. I invited Rose and Thomas as well. Jerry and Maple creep me out so I didn't invite them. Jessica understands because Amy says they scare her and she told me she didn't like her parents that much.

I decided to make fried chicken, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli, homemade mac and cheese, collard greens and small servings of banana pudding.

I'm hoping that Tia really likes my cooking because the day of my birthday will be a day to remember

I'm hoping that Tia really likes my cooking because the day of my birthday will be a day to remember. It's about 6:30 now so everyone should be on the way. So I set the oven on low and went to change. I decided to go with simple but nice.

I look good if I do say so myself

I look good if I do say so myself. Damn right I do. I set the table and made sure everything was good to go then I heard the door open.

"Sissy???" I heard Amy call for me. So I walked out to the living room.

"Yes my princess" I said back to her. She ran into my arm held on tight.

"I miwss you so muwch sissy. I love you so much."

"Hey sis. I miss you. How was your day and did you cook?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah I did little man" I said while messing with his hair.

I hugged Jess and Dave. I didn't see Rose and Thomas standing there until Rose said

"Hey handsome I know you didn't forget about us." .

"Of course not. Just didn't see you because of the little one's." I then gave her a hug as well as Thomas. There was a knock at the door and Dave was about to get it but I said I got it.

I opened the door and my jaw dropped. Damn can she get hotter. Everytime I see her, she gets better.

"Hey London you look amazing." I sad to her. We have these little nicknames for each other. One day we were watching ATL and I said she looks like Lauren London. So that's where I get London from.

"Hey to you as well les yeux. You look rather handsome." She said as she bit her lip. Damn the things she does to me. Down big boy.

"Your just in time dinner is about to start." I moved to the side so she can enter.

"Ok everyone. It's time to eat." Once I said that everyone pretty much ran in the kitchen.

"Damn it smells so good in here. Who cooked?" Tia asked.

"I did." I said with a proud smile.

"Well you might be cooking more often depending on how it taste." Jess said

"Sis can cook Jess trust me." Liam said sitting at the table eyeing all the food.

We were all having a good time just talking but I was getting more nervous. My legs was shaking when Tia put her hand on my leg and it calmed me a lot. So when it was time for dessert, I decided that I would say it.

"Look guys I have something I need to tell you. I wasn't born like everyone else. I was born with a female top and a male bottom."

By this time everyone had already stop and was looking at me. Well except for Amy and Liam they were just focused on dessert.

"We still care for you the same kiddo." Dave said.

"We still care for you just as before. Just because your anatomy is different doesn't mean you are." Jess said

"Look sweetie you are amazing and don't let anyone take that from you." Rose said with Thomas nodding.

"So do you know? Jess asked Tia

"Well I knew since she came in to the hospital but once I got to know her I saw she was different. As in annoying." Everyone laughed

"I'm offended" I said while laughing.

"Thanks guys. That means a lot to me for you to say that."

"Sissy I'm tired can you put my to sleep." Amy said

"Of course a can princess." I picked her up and went to do her night routine. Once we were done she was out like a light.

"Hey do you think I can stay the night. I really tired and Jess said as long as you agree because I have to sleep with you, then it is fine with her. But if you........"

I put my finger on her lips.

"London you are always welcomed in the bed with me."

She blushed I took her hand and lead the way to my room. I went to get her a shirt and shorts.

"I don't need the shorts is kinda hot tonight and I only need the shirt if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't beautiful." Holy shit keep it down. I'm going fucking die. How am I going to sleep with her only in a shirt.

I got her a long shirt and changed into  some shorts and just took off my shirt. So I was only on my sports bra. She was in the bathroom changing. So i got on the bed and waited.

Once she came out. Holy shit. I can't do it. I can't keep him down. Think think think......... dead puppy, dead puppy.....shit it's not working.

"Hey you ok les yeux" she said to me with a smirk.

Hey Gals and guys. First I want to say thank you for reading and thank you to those that have voted and left comments. I have a lot I want to do with this story so please just stay with it.

Tug