Chp. 42

“You got in a fucking WRECK?”

I knew Blair was going to be pissed, I mean hell, not only had I been pretty absent for the Thanksgiving break but I also had nearly died in my car on Thursday night.

“Don’t be mad, it’s just-”

“Don’t be mad? Are you kidding me Sam? I mean look at your head! You look like fucking scar face! Not to mention you also forgot to tell me you visited your loving family after years of ignoring them! And the fact that you also got yourself grounded for possibly the rest of the school year! And what’s the deal with fucking Megan? First she molests you in the parking lot at Jinx’s and then she’s getting you grounded? Is she psycho-?”

“Blair,” I cut off her rambling, knowing I had missed her more than I expected, “Calm down.”

She groaned, allowing herself to take in everything I hadn’t had the heart to tell her over the phone. It wasn’t like we could meet up during the weekend anyway, my car had been in the shop and Shawn had been pretty strict about me staying home.

All thanks to fucking Megan.

“You really can’t go out anymore?”

I shook my head, “Not until Shawn thinks I have control over myself, or whatever the fuck that means.”

Ever since Shawn had revealed to me that Megan was pretty much the reason I was grounded I was thankful she had moved the fuck out. If I had to be stuck home the last person I would want to be seeing was her. Maybe that was her plan all along, to get me grounded for life and then move the fuck out to avoid me.

She was evil, and this time I believed it.

Why would she do this to me, after everything we had been through? Did she really hate me that much? Or was she also doing it to protect me?

God, I hated her.

And to add the icing to the cake, I had to stare at her for fifty minutes after this class.

Blair spoke, “What’s the word on Emma?”

I laughed at the mention of her, “Honestly, she’s been ignoring me the entire Thanksgiving break. I wouldn’t doubt if she ignored me the rest of the school year.”

“You need to talk to her.”

I rolled my eyes, knowing I would need to break it off with Emma considering that idea of dating her had been a train wreck. Why had I dated her in the first place? I remember Megan suggesting it to me but why exactly had I done it? Was it because I really did like Emma or something else?

Was it because I had wanted to try and make Megan jealous?

Oh fuck that, and fuck Megan. She was a cunt.

I heard the bell ring up above, dismissing me to my most dreaded class of the day. I honestly didn’t know what I was going to do if Megan talked to me, simply because there was still this little part of me that wanted her.