Chapter Eighteen: Welcome Home

"Whoah! Hoo! Aaaa! Hey look at me! I'm flyin', by golly!"

Back home in Radiator Springs, Mater was riding about inside of the Dinoco helicopter, flying in the big blue sky up above above the small desert town. Braedey and Lightning had kept their end of the deal, and got the two truck the helicopter ride he wanted.

"I'm happier than a tornado in a trailer park!" Mater laughed, and cheered out loudly. Down below, Mary smiled at the happy tow truck, as she watched the helicopter fly about

In the tyre shop, Luigi and Guido were looking at their wall of blackwall and whitewall tyres, the two of them wondering what to do.

"I think it's about-a time we redecorate." Luigi suggested to the little forklift, the two of them wondering what to do next.

Just then, a revving engine gets their attention. They turn around, and they see three cars pull up into the shop. The first car was a 2006 Ferrari F430 that is painted red, with chrome rims and the small yellow Ferrari logo on his hood. The second car is a Maserati Quattroporte with a green livery, chrome rims, and a chrome grille. The third is a Maserati Quattroporte that is painted white, with chrome rims, a chrome grille, and white mirrors. These cars are none other than Michael Schumacher, Costanzo Della Corsa, and Antonio Veloce Eccellente.

"Hi

"Hi." Michael greeted throw Italians. "Lightning McQueen and Braedey Martin told me this was the best place in the world to get tires. How 'bout setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each?" He asked.

Luigi felt his jaw drop in shock at the sight of the red car before him and Guido. The little forklift was the same. "Guido! There is a real Michael Schumacker Ferrari in my store. A real Ferrari!" He yelled out, then looked at Guido. "Punch me, Guido. Punch me in the face." He then faced Mchael. "This is the most glorious day of my life." Then, he suddenly fainted.

Michael Schumacker smirked

Michael Schumacker smirked. "Wow." He then drove up to Guido, who was still gobsmacked. "Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda. Mi dicono che siete fantastici." Michael spoke in Italian, then Guido also fainted.