C H A P T E R E I G H T

•~•

•~•

Feather light kisses were painted across his skin by soft pink lips that belong to his love

Feather light kisses were painted across his skin by soft pink lips that belong to his love. Orbis opened one of his eyes to see his little lady lying a top of him kissing all over him.

"Buttercup what are you doing? Sleep", he whispered tiredly.

Last night had been a long night full of deep intense passion that he never felt before in his life. It had completely overwhelmed his sense. It was as new to him as it was to his little love a top of him.

"I can't", she whined out before taking his lips in hers and giving him a deep passionate kiss.

"Goodness, you have to much energy. You make me feel like an old man", he jokingly groaned out.

All she did was start to giggle gleefully. Never had she been so happy in this moment before and it felt joyous to her. She felt real love.

"Well maybe you are", she smiled joking back with him.

"Oh so are you calling me an old man, are you?", he asked curiously.

"Maybe", she teased.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, you sure act like one"

"Guess you'll have to get punished by this very old man", he teased.

Before she could get away he flipped her over onto her back so he was above her. With both of his hands grasped hin hers, he held them above her head.

She let a cute squeal as he started to kiss all over her face which tickled her greatly. Almost to an unbearable extent. That had been one of the things learned last night about her body out of a great number of things.

"No stop", she whined out between her fit of giggles.

"Say you are sorry and then I'll stop", he paused his torture for a brief moment.

"No never", she squealed unforgivingly.

With her response he continued on his tirade of tickles across her face.

"Okay, Okay! I give up! I am sorry to the youngest man in the world", she shrieked out getting tired and overwhelmed by the amount of tickles she was getting that she just caved in to her robin hood.

He stopped kissing her face and gave her one long passionate kiss on the mouth. He deepened that kissed and explore her mouth as she explored his. It was a long drawled out kiss and both had to stop to get some air.

He fell to his side exhausted from his torture and cuddled into her side. Yes, it had been a beautiful night but, he couldn't forget what happened the previous day.

"Lovely are you alright?", he asked quite seriously.

"Yes, it was a perfect night and... "

"That's not what I meant", he interrupted her.

"I'm a little shaken but, I am glad you were there for me when I needed you", she said in a thankful tone.

"Yes but..."

"Let's not worry about and let it go, alright?", this time she interrupted him.

"Alright but, I'm releasing you from your work", he said not taking no for answer from her.

"But... ", she started to argue with him.

"You can't argue with me on this. I am not willing to debate nor argue about your safety and wellbeing", his tone of voice was dead serious and held no room for argument.

"On a more positive note I am moving you into my room", he changed his tone into a happy one noticing his lovely's cute pouty face .

Her pouty face quickly turned from pouty one to a very happy one. Her smile was from ear to ear learning she'd spend more time with the love of her life.

"Really?", she asked excitedly.

"Of course. I can't spend one moment without you", he whispered against her shoulder.

He reached his hand over unbuttoned the night dress that she put back on last night. He should of tore it to shreds and he would have if he knew she would put back on and cover her beautiful body. She was an absolutely gorgeous girl, he'd never seen anything like it before in his life.

"What are you doing?", she giggled.

"I just want to that beautiful body of yours that matches your beguiling face, my lovely", he tried to be persuasive but, he thinks he was failing from her skeptical face.

Quickly she escaped from his hands and stood up. Putting her hands on her hips she tried to look intimidating like him but, he just found it highly amusing and cute.

"Love come back to bed", he groaned out acting like he was in pain without her.

"No", she stated defiantly.

"Oh you're being really feisty today, aren't you?", he asked curiously.

"Yep and you can't change me. I am a new person", she said excitedly.

"Oh I guess I'll have to punish you again", he said teasingly.

"That's if you catch me first", she teased back.

She quickly broke out into a run heading towards the desk in the corner of the room. He had a quick reaction and jumped out of bed running after his little lady. They chased each other for awhile and he made sure she felt she was in the lead before he could swoop in and snatch her up. He was just about to that but, she decide jump under the desk just on time.

He attempted to grab her but, she slipped through his fingers and came out the otherside all the while giggling to her heart's content.

She was waiting for him by the bed. He caught he threw her softly on the bed before jumping in after her.

They lied there for awhile in each others embrace for awhile, feeling content with each other.

"You know I love you with all my heart?", he asked her very seriously.

"Yes my robin hood, and I love you with my full heart", she said very seriously while smiling and gazing into his eyes.

"That's all I ask my lovely", he pecked her lips.