1.

"Would you rather sit on a pizza and give a blowjob or eat a pizza while riding the D?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Would you rather sit on a pizza and give a blowjob or eat a pizza while riding the D?"

I nearly choked on my pizza as I stared at the girl in front of me, clad in SpongeBob pajamas. "What the heck?"

"Answer the question," she said, her mouth full of pizza, raising her eyebrows at me.

"Eat pizza while riding the D," I muttered, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Stop asking me silly things."

Ava burst into laughter. "Tomorrow, let's go try that new Indian restaurant down the road. We've had anchovy pizza for three days straight. I swear my poop looks like anchovies now."

"Ew!" I closed the pizza box and set it on the table. Did she really have to bring pizza and poop into the same conversation? "You know I'm on a budget, I'm saving up for college."

My gap year was coming to an end in three months. Ava and I had spent our entire lives in Newport, Shropshire. It was a small town, but it held a charm that surpassed any big city. With three schools, a vibrant nightlife, and surrounded by picturesque countryside, there wasn't much to complain about.

I had been living with Ava and her family since my sophomore year of high school. Both of my parents and my younger brother perished in a house fire, and I was the sole survivor. It was the talk of the town. People said I was lucky, but sometimes I wished I had perished alongside them. Life became incredibly difficult and complicated after that.

Ava's family had shown incredible kindness and generosity by taking me in. They paid for my education and treated me like their own daughter. Even after I graduated from high school, they insisted on paying for my college. Ava enrolled at Harper Adams Academy, pursuing a major in Advanced Veterinary Nursing. I wanted to join her there, but I didn't want her family to bear the burden of my tuition. They were more than willing, but I felt it was time for me to take charge of my own destiny.

That's why I took a gap year. During this time, I worked as a waitress at our local coffee shop in the mornings and as a librarian at night. The pay wasn't much, but it would cover my expenses for the first year. Five months ago, Ava's parents decided to go backpacking in South America, leaving the house to us. So now, it was just Ava and me. Their absence was also the reason why we often went out for dinner.

"I didn't ask you to use your savings for dinner," Ava said, opening a bottle of coke with her long acrylic nails. It always made me nervous, thinking about what if it just popped? "We're going for Indian food tomorrow."

"But I don't want you to spend your hard-earned money," I pouted. Ava worked part-time at the veterinary clinic. "You've already treated us to pizza for three days straight."

"And I'm treating you to pani puri tomorrow," she stated matter-of-factly. "Don't you crave that? Or those delicious samosas and matar paneer? Oh my god, I see you drooling!" she exclaimed, bursting into laughter.