"You're dead"

Ice
" Look Zeus I'm ready to push them kilos now . I'm done with the small shit ." Ice set in the private dancing room where there was a stripper giving Zeus a lap dance .

Zeus ignored Ice blowing his cigar smoke into the strippers butt while she bent over , he then smacked her butt hard and began gripping it aggressively. Zeus was at the strip club in the middle of the day . He needed help .

Ice stood up . " Yo are you hearing me , she's just a naked chick , I'm sure she's not the only one you ever saw." Zeus pulled out a gun and pointed it to Ice without looking .

" Sit your anxious self down before , I make sure you lay down and never get back up ."
Ice did as he was told .

"Now Im cool with you moving major weight for me , but you also must have a clear head, because if anything goes wrong because of some personal issues you have going on , you're dead." The stripper started laughing and Zeus did too as he pulled her into his lap and began kissing her excessively.

" Oh you like that you naughty little thing." He told the chick .

" I don't have any personal issues , I'm ready ." Ice set at the edge of the bench.

" Look, mamacita I need you to find your prettiest friend and you two go wait for me out front . I have to handle business, but I would like you both to come back to my place ." Zeus smiled until she left . Then he turned to Ice.

" I need you to deliver two bricks to one of my most loyal customers and I need it done later ." Ice set back not prepared for the urgency.

" Hope I didn't lose you ?" Zeus put out his cigar.

" No now your speaking my language, and how much of the money will be mine ? Ice was straight forward.

Zeus grinned . " All of it ."

Ice gave him an uncertain look. " Why?"

" Because for the last month you have showed outstanding work ethic, and I'm impressed, so my gift to you if you pull this off will be you being able to pocket sixty thousand dollars ." Zeus stood up and took a seat by Ice .

" Well yeah I'm in , just let me know where to."
Zeus extended his hand to Ice.

" Good." Zeus nodded then explained everything to Ice .

*************

Milton
She was flawless . Her hair fell below her shoulders . She was wearing tight jeans that hugged her curves with a jean top that fell off her shoulders, her shoes were gold and and tan sandals , with a tan and gold clutch to match . Milton licked his lips standing behind her as she looked at fish inside of the pond .

Milton was actually having a great time with her , she was smart and a bit silly , but most impressively she was real. Ice had good taste .

".Are you going to stare at me feed these fish all day or are you going to help me?" Diya teased .

" Oh yes ma'am I will help, smart mouth."
She smiled and handed him some fish food .

" So Milly did you go to school around here? I mean you seem familiar, but..." Milton cut her off realizing he needed to stick to the plan and concentrate.

" Well my parents were split up so I traveled back and fourth I was mostly just here for the summer with my dad ." Diya turned to him.

" Who was your dad ?" Milton has to find away to avoid talking about him so much , in fear of blowing his cover.

" Didn't you say you were hungry , I know a place that serves the best Fried chicken in town ." He took Diyas hand and she followed him back to the car .