Revenge !

Quakes

He stood at the gate waiting for his mom to arrive. Once Diya and her friends came forward with the recording of Zeus, admitting to being the actual person who killed Big Mills. They were forced to release him. The entire police department is being investigated because a few of the dirty cops working for Zeus. Zeus now had a warrant for his arrest, he was considered extremely dangerous. He shot the crooked cop and Emire.

Quake's mission was to find him before the cops did and put a bullet in his head, like he gave his son and Big Mills. Quakes blamed himself for his son's misfortune. If only he'd made smarter decisions in life, so would have Emire.

His thoughts were momentarily put on hold when he saw his mom. She appeared fatigue and had lost weight. When she stepped out the car, her eyes were red, with heavy bags underneath. In all his 38 years he'd only seen his mom look this way one other time, when he was arrested.

She still tried to smile as he wrapped his arms around her, lifting her from the ground. She laughed and his heart felt light as a feather .

"Gam is that my Poppa?" Quakes saw a little head peaking out the back window. He let his mom go and ran to open the door. He took her little hand in his, he could feel a tear run down his cheek .

"Little Haze." He smiled at her and she smiled back .

"First stop?" Gam asked once they were all seated in the car.

"The graveyard." He clenched his fist, his mom rested her hand on his.

"Okay baby." She said calmly .

********************************
He kneeled down in front of Hazels grave, with his head down. "It's been a long time my love but I told you we'd meet again. I know you're upset with me about our son but could you do me a huge favor and ask God to do me this one solid?" Quakes than looked over at Milton's freshly made grave stone.

"He already took you, my best friend and his son, he can't have Emire too." Quakes paused for a second.

"Hazel, he's laying in that hospital bed fighting for his life and a lot of people are missing him something serious. You have to give him back now baby." Gam came up and squeezed his shoulder.

"It's not his time Hazel baby... it's not his time." Quakes said.

"Big Mills, I'm sorry man. You weren't suppose to die like that and Milton by the same fools people, I will get revenge. I promise. Please forgive me for not protecting your boy. Trust me I take all the blame." His words were breaking up.

Diya

The receptionist looked over Diya's License photo. It was clear she was new and Diya was irritated today.

"Okay Ma'am, go right in." The lady smiled and Diya nodded.

She was sure to bring her jacket this time and her own cover. She'd planned on staying for awhile. This place wasn't ideal to stay longer than a couple hours, but it was the only place she felt she belonged.

When she entered Ice room, she didn't know how to feel. She had been coming here for three weeks and it wasn't easier. She hated seeing him lying there with his head and chest wrapped up, tubes down his throat. She quickly climbed into bed with him. She kissed his pale face, running her thumb across his chapped lips. He was here in body but he was gone in spirit.

"Milton's funeral was beautiful. I had to leave before viewing the body because it was too much. That's why I didn't come yesterday. I'm sorry. It just made me think of you...  how that could of been you, in that casket." She looked him over.

"Kim came down from New York but we didn't get a chance to really hangout. I had really missed her, though. Selest has been hanging around but I keep telling everyone I'm fine." She put her cover over both of them.

"Lets watch t.v. , she grabbed the remote and pressed the power button.
She would watch all his favors shows and spend hours talking to him. She knew he wouldn't respond but the doctor said he could at least hear her. Or so they all hoped.

Milton is dead .

Quakes is out of Prison , but where is Zeus 🤔