Handsome creep

I picked Nina's lock and watched her sleep today. I use to do this before but now if she wakes up I get to kiss her and do whatever I want to her.

Haha she will love me one-day so I don't care if she thinks I'm hurting her. She starts to stir in her sleep, so beautiful, I thought.

She opens her eyes and I lean in smiling and say, "Good afternoon chocolate peach... Sleep well?"

She looks like she's seen a ghost by the look on her face. I can tell she wants to run away, any moment now.

I see she's still naked from our first encounter. She goes to stand and cries as she falls back on the bed.

"Chocolate peach let me help you," I said trying to be nice to my future wife.

"Please stop," she says softly while lightly brushing my fingertips.

I climb on top of her and put her hands over her head. The bed is covered in her blood but that's to be expected with her being a virgin and all.

She lets out a cry and says, "Aden I can't take it. My private still hurts from last night, can we do it another time?" She said while crying softly.

I chuckle she's so cute to think she can tell me what to do. I remove my top and climb off of her to remove my boxers and pants.

"I wasn't going to do this again but since you told me not too I'm going to show you who's in charge. This is going to feel good, I will give you pleasure chocolate peach I promise."

She screams and I smack her in the face. It wasn't too hard, but hard enough to get her to shut up.

"Shut the f**k up. I said I was going to pleasure you, didn't I say I was going to give you pleasure? What you can't speak now?"

I made a mental note to take her to my top secret mansion in the country. I pushed at her entrance and rammed in her as hard and far as I could.

She is screaming and thrashing around but it just intensifies my pleasure. I start kissing her and squeezing her breast. I feel her cum on my shaft.

"Did you feel that 🍫 🍑, you came for daddy."

She was crying harder but I made her feel good, it's only fair for her to return the favor. I kept going until I released.

It was something special. She's the first woman I ever did anything like this to. My first wife was a bitch she never loved me.

She was just a gold digging whore. I sent her to one of my many remote islands. She will have to live there alone with 2 servants.

I occasionally went back to f**k her but there's no need to anymore. My Nina will have all of my babies and grow old with me as she should.

As I came I felt so happy and blessed to have found my special person in life. She was so weak now I had to carry her to the bathroom and bathe her.

I finished and laid her on the couch. I used the robe from her bathroom and put it on her first. I went to her room and remove our dirty sheet covers. They were bloody.

I kept those sheet so I could remember the first time we made love. It was a very special moment since it was her first time making love.

I put fresh linen on her bed and took her from her couch and placed her back on the bed.

"You don't talk much do you Nina?" I said trying to make conversation.

She looked down and said nothing. I lift her chin up and told her to look at me while I'm talking to her she cried more as she seemed too frightened to speak. I felt so bad.

"Chocolate peach I'm taking you home."

"I am home," she said.

"Honey we are going to our new home get dressed and we will leave." I told her.

She didn't move so I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a sexy halter top from her closet.

I put her clothes on her and picked her up again. Let's go chocolate peach. I promise to love you and make you the happiest wife in the world.