Who are you?

Nina's Pov

I woke up next to my husband Luke. My body is always so sore. He always wants to make love to me. He doesn't understand it is not helping me remember at all.

"Baby I'm going to take a shower, I told him."

"Not yet Nina. I want to help you remember first, he said."

"Luke my body is too sore, can we do it another time."

"Let me kiss it and make it better. It will feel good, he said."

"Please baby I can't take it right now. My body hurts too much, I said to him."

He rolled on top of my already naked and sore body. He began kissing me softly.

"Baby please... Stop, I said."

I was starting to cry when Aurora came into the room. I quickly turned the other way to wipe my tears. Luke frowned at me. He hated when I cried. He always said he wish I could remember. And that the old Nina would have loved this.

"Daddy, mommy me hungry, little Aurora said."

Luke rolled off me. I picked my pink Victoria secret gown up, from the floor, and put in on.

"Okay sweetie I'll make you some pancakes, I said to my daughter."

"Yay! Mommy's making me pancakes, she shouted. Daddy eat too mommy, Aurora asked?"

"Baby are you hungry, I asked Luke?"

"I'm hungry and you know what I want, he said huskily."

"Daddy want pancakes too sweetie. Let's go, I said to my daughter."

We quickly went downstairs. I was afraid Luke would put Aurora in her room and make me go back to ours. He said as a wife I need to make sure I take care of his needs. I try to but it hurts at times.

My daughter and I get to the kitchen and I began setting out ingredients, to make pancakes. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I wonder who could it be this early in the morning.

I went and opened the door. I told Aurora to wait in the kitchen for me. I let her eat some strawberries. Once I opened the door I seen a man standing there.

"Hello.., I said to the man at the door."

He seemed oddly familiar but I couldn't remember why. He just stared at me smiling... It was kind of creepy.

"Hi Nina is my brother Luke here, he said scratching the back of his neck."

"How do you know my name. I didn't know Luke had a brother, I said to the man."

"My name is Aden, can I come in, he asked?"

"Ok, I said letting him in."

Aurora ran to me. With red stawberry marks all over her little face. I picked her up and she looks at the man then looks at me.

"Mommy make pancakes. Me hungry, my daughter said."

The man looked at my daughter and had tears in his eyes. Why did he have tears in his eyes this is so weird, I thought.

"I can get my husband for you, I told him."

He looked kind of angry and walked closer to Aurora and I. I backed up becoming scared of his intentions.

"Is something wrong, I said to the man getting scared?"

"No, he said quickly. Where is my brother Luke, he asked?"