00:06

times up
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

"it's time for me to go now"
••
by the time taehyung had finsihed his small background story, yoongi had tears falling down his now red cheeks.

taehyung chuckled and reached his hand out to wipe yoongi's tears.

"why are you crying, yoongi?" taehyung asked as yoongi sniffled and wiped his nose of the back of his hand.

"that...was so sad. b-but you don't need to be a criminal to have a better life." yoongi smiled up at taehyung who gave him a blank stare back.

"that might be true but it's too late now. this is who i am now and i can't change that...i like you, yoongi. and i'm sorry to say this but-"

"s-stop! i know you just tried to rob me and you're a criminal but i-i like you too. can you please stay? i want you to stay with me, only for a few more hours, then-then i guess you can leave."

taehyung sighed and thought about the consequences, he was risking his bond with seokjin if he stayed with yoongi.

he risked his reputation in being an asshole who robs and kills innocent people, but for some reason he didn't care about all that at the moment.

for some reason, he wanted to stay with yoongi a bit longer.

"okay...i'll stay for a few more hours."