00:08

taehyung
1:05  ───|────── 2:53
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

" less than 6 hours"
x
*sad chapter*
••
taehyung's heart stopped once he saw the knife pressed against yoongi's neck.

"p-please let me g-go" yoongi whimpered as ge shook in seokjin's chest. yoongi could feel the vibration of seokjin's laughter against his back, it scared him a lot.

"kim taehyung, i told you what would happen if you let someone distract you from your work." seokjin pressed the knife more on to yoongi's chest, causing small drops of blood to drip down yoongi's neck.

yoongi sobbed, his salty tears sliding down his red cheeks. he prayed in his head that the man would let him go. at this point in time, he wish he hadn't begged taehyung to stay last night.

"seokjin, put the knife down. please, i'll-i'll do anything, just let him go. i'm begging you." seokjin laughed at the man in front of him.

"you act like you love this boy, he's worthless. he means nothing to you. i should kill him right now, maybe that would make you listen to my rul-"

"your rules are stupid," taehyung shouted." why can't i date anyone? why can't i fall in love? is it because namjoon left you? or is it because jimin didn't love you like you love hi-"

"shut up!" seokjin screamed like a crazy man, he glared at taehyung with a evil look in his eyes.

"i've only know yoongi for less than 6 hours but i feel like i know more about loving someone than you ever will. you can't ruin my love life like you ruined yours, i can't and won't let you do that too me." taehyung said with his whole chest, feeling a weight lifted off his shoulders.

"you don't know anything...you're just a stupid child who i took pity on. i tried to take care of you all these years and show you the real world, but all you care about is falling in love...try and save your love now." and not even a split second later, he dragged the knife against yoongi's neck.

yoongi dropped to the floor, blood splurging out of his mouth and running down his neck. taehyung sobbed and screamed, he ran over to the small boy. he ripped off his shirt and tried to help the slash on his neck.

yoongi wasn't dead but he was close to it. taehyung quickly dialed 911 on his phone and waited for the ambulance and cops to arrive.

seokjin stood to the side, watching everything go down with a blank stare.

"love ruins everything." he whispered, then he ran out the front door before he could be caught by the police.

"yoongi, please don't leave me." yoongi stared up at taehyung with widen and eyes filled with tears.

"please don't leave."