Chapter 16

3rd Person POV

Yoongi and Jimin talked about everything and anything until around 10 pm when the manager of the cafe had to ask them to leave. Neither of them seemed like they were ready to let the other go, so they decided that the night was still young. They walked to a nearby park and swung on the swings while telling stories about their lives growing up and basically anything that came to mind. They were so locked in with each other, neither having ever felt such a big connection to anyone.

It wasn't until Jimin had looked at his watch and noticed how late it was that they unwillingly agreed that they should go, but not until they agreed that they should meet up soon. Yoongi walked Jimin to his car, fidgeting nervously as if trying to figure out what to do with himself. As they reached the car Jimin stopped and turned around to look at Yoongi with a determined look on his face.

"T-this has been the best d-date I have ever been on...I hope you e-enjoyed it as much as I did" he stuttered out with a slight blush on his face.

Yoongi gave him a gummy smile.

"It was the best ever" he replied softly looking down as if embarrassed.

"Look at me?" Jimin asked with his look of determination. As Yoongi looked up, Jimin placed his right hand under Yoongi's chin and held it there as they looked at each other with admiration and awe. Jimin got closer and placed his left hand on his waist, and leaned in until their lips touched. It didn't take long for Yoongi to respond as he wrapped his arms around Jimin instantly. Their lips moved against each other in a soft yet passionate kiss. Once air was needed they stopped, and just simply placed their foreheads together while trying to catch their breaths.

"That was...just..wow" Jimin mumbled as he kept breathing heavily.

"'Wow' certainly explains it" Yoongi breathed out huskily. He kissed Jimin once more, this one shorter than the last but with the same effect. "Text me" he said as he reluctantly lets Jimin go.

"Always" he responded while giving him a longing look. Jimin took Yoongis hand and gave a squeeze before getting into his car and driving off.

The only thing both boys could think about was how perfect the other was.