Home

You somehow survived the semester test with your friends help and support.

"Y/n i will destroy your console, tv, scroll, and laptop if you do not focus and study properly" Weiss said.

"Relax, Wei-" Ruby said.

"And i will burn down your comics if you don't go back to studying, Ruby!"

"Eeep!"

"I swear on the Schnee family that i will make sure that all of us will passed! Brace yourself!....Yang! I don't see that hand moving! Are you done answering all that questions?!" She said.

"Noo-o-oo~" Yang said.

"Stop crying! Weakness disgust me! I've already prepared another 30 questions after you're done with the one you have now!"

"Kill mee-eee"

"Later. After we've all graduated"

Yes. Your very very supportive and nice friends...and also Weiss. Anyway since you're done.

It's time for the break. And just like how Jonathan asked of you, you went home, back to Patch.

You arrived at a simple looking house, but it is slightly bigger than other simple looking house.

You wore your usual attire but this time you are also wearing a gray trench coat, and are carrying a black suitcase.

You ring the doorbell with your index finger. And then you hear footsteps, that footsteps is running towards the door.

The door swings open and revealing a teenage girl with golden short blonde hair that stretch to her neck, she have a deep blue eyes like that of a sapphire.

Her skins is pale and smooth, she wore a white shirt, with a picture of cartoonish version of you,herself and her parents, Jonathan and Grace. Her lower half wore a short blue pants that goes slightly above her knees.

"Little brother, you're here!"

This girl is none other than Luna Hiltman, your sister.

"I'm home..." You said, your voice sounds deeper than it is thanks to your helmet.

Despite you never calling Jonathan 'dad'. Luna and Grace are completely fine for you.

You will call Luna 'sis' and will call Grace 'mom'. But you swore to yourself that you will never call Jonathan 'dad'.

Not because you hate him. But it's just way too embarassing.

Luna hugged you. Her breast pressed against your chest.

"Come in, come in!" She said as she basically drags you inside.

You went inside. And you are greeted by the sight of a rather spacious living room. The floor are wooded the color is tanned and it looks smooth and shine underneath the light.

On your left you see a red couch and two armchair at each side. In front of them is a black wooded table where there are a vase of plastic colorful flowers in front of it.

In front of all of that is a big screen of TV that is embedded on the wall.

On your right is a dining table with 6 chairs.

On the left of that is the kitchen. Where there is a slightly taller woman than you and Luna. Who looks almost like Luna but with a more sharp face features, like that of a professional bussiness woman.

Her blonde hair is tied to a braid that are tied and went to the front of her shoulder.

Her face looks emotionless, she wore a sky blue shirt and tanned long skirt. With an apron covering her front.