Different Worlds

I sat on the boat it slowly drifting down the river. My family was too distracted by the wildlife and scenery to take note of my silence.

Pushing myself from seat I went around to the small bathroom.

As soon as I was out of sight the sound of large wings flapping filled my ears.

Turning around I almost bumped into a large man.

"I'm sor-." I didn't get to finish my sentence before he cut me off by placing his hand over my mouth the other wrapping around my arm.

My vision blurred along with my stomach lunging into my throat.

When I opened my eyes again I was standing in a abandoned warehouse/prison.

The man let me go and took a large step away from me.

"Is this her?" Asked a familiar voice though I didn't know where I heard it before.

Walking from around the corner was a face I knew. A face that was on my wall in my bedroom.

I was looking at the face of Sam Winchester or Jared Padalecki

"Yes I think she will work." Says the unknown man.

"What the heck is going on?" I ask take a step back.

"It's alright you're safe here." He says taking a slowly step towards me and holding his hands up showing me he wasn't a threat.

"Is this a joke?" I ask looking around.

"I believe that Sam did not say something humorous." Says a deep voice directly behind me.

Spinning around I met bright blue eyes of a familiar angel.

Jumping away from him I looked at the both of them.

"Cas not helping." Sam- Jared says giving him a go away look.

"Okay I would really like to know what's going on before I start screaming."

"This human is loud would you like me to silence her?"

"No Dismas thank you." Sam says

"Everything is okay. I'll explain everything. Would you like I seat?" He says gesturing to a plastic white chair.

"No I want to know why I'm talking to people from a TV show."

"A TV show?"

"Yes a TV show. You are Jared Padalecki and you are Misha Collins from the show Supernatural." I say gesturing to them when I say there names.

"Supernatural? Like the books?"

"The books in the show?" I ask

"Is this some practical joke?"

"If it was a joke how do you explain getting here in the blink of an eye?" Sam asks glancing at the large man who grabbed me on the boat.

"That's a good point..." I say thinking about it.

"Now that that's settled I will take my leave. Call for me if you farther need my assistance." Says the man then disappearing

"You really are Sam huh?" I ask feeling like I was going to puke.

"Afraid so. You are?"

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N. As you already know I'm Sam."

'Where's Dean?'

"That's why you are here." He says softly.

"I said that out loud?"