Chapter 9

Naveah's pov

Well i have to school today but it doesn't matter.I won't be there long anyway. I was trying to side from under Quincy but he wouldn't budge his head was still in my stomach with his yellow wave cap on like woah tht look fine as hell on him. But yeah and each hand was on one of my ass cheeks. When i tried to get up he just gripped my ass.

"Nae stop moving go back to sleep" he said with sleep still in his voice.

"Nigga i gotta go to school dont worry I won't be there long." I stated he got up and actually started getting dress. He already knew what time it was.

We took care of our hygiene and we both wore nike warm up suits with a pair of black nikes. I put my hair up into a messy ponytail and put on a little lip gloss.

"Baby, you ready ?" Que asked me

"Always" i replied

He grabbed his keys and we headed out the door.

Within 15 minutes we were at my school me and Quincy got out the car and and walked towards the school once we got into the building i spotted Nia i was walking towards her as i was walking towards her i put my hoodie over my head and and tied the string, while Quincy was on my trail.

"Umm sorry but no hoodies in the building" somebody told me.

"Bitch shutup" i said and she looked shocked.

"Yoo" i yelled trying to get Nia's attention so it wouldn't look like I caught her off guard. She turned around and seen me and smirked.

"oh hey rape-" before she could finish her statement I punched her in the mouth.

We instantly started fighting of all of my licks connected.. hers ? i cant say the same. But then i felt one of her friends push me and i fell causing her to gain the upper hand. And she started punching on me. But I instantly flipped us over so now i was on the top.

"bitch get off my friend" i heard one of Nia's friend saying.

"Bitch get off my friend" i heard Quincy mocking the girl.

But then the girl who was talking jumped in the fight but i was picked up by Quincy.

"Aye, look we ain't doing that jumping shit" Quincy said.

"She good i got her" Ka'liyah assured coming up the hallway. I nodded my head and Ka'liyah nodded her head then Quincy let me go and me Ka'liyah starting whooping ass.

We was at the point were they both were almost unconscious but then Quincy pulled me while i seen Jr pulling Ka'liyah.

"Bitch" i said while kicking Nia in the stomach. While Quincy was trying to get me out the building. Before we could leave there stood the principle.

"Naveah Johnson, again ?" She stood there shaking her head at me.

"If you gone suspend just go ahead and give me my days so i could gladly leave." I said with a smile.

"Tuh I don't what your parents doing with you but it ain't working" she stated.

"Bitch" i started to say until Quincy hit me upside my head. I rubbed the back of my head and gave him a mean mug but he just shrugged.

"Ka'liyah im surprised at you, maybe your hanging with the wrong crowd." She said speaking towards Ka'liyah.

"Say look how many days they got we got places to be ?" Quincy said as he was getting irritated.

"And who are you ?" She asked Quincy.

"You gone answer my question ?" He asked with a straight face.